Who are the best teams in the NFL? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are the best teams in the NFL?

Im not sure how to rank em but i think the Panthers will beat the Ravens in the super bowl.

I think the Raiders will be a pretty good team this season. I'm not saying top 5. But top 10 is possible.

The Franchise said:
The Eagles have no receivers right now. If TO doesn't show up and they cut Freddie. I guess Thrash would be the number 1? That's not good. So no way are they in my top 5.

Pats, Colts, Vikings, Chargers, and Falcons.

The Eagles got good WRs in the draft, and Thrash is a Redskin now.

1) PATRIOTS

2) Patriots BENCH

3) Jets

4) Steelers

5) Colts

6) Panthers

7) Eagles

8) Falcons

9) Bengals

10) Chargers

11) Ravens

12) Cardinals

13) Vikings

14) Jaguars

15) Cowboys

PYPER said:
1) PATRIOTS

2) Patriots BENCH

3) Jets

4) Steelers

5) Colts

6) Panthers

7) Eagles

8) Falcons

9) Bengals

10) Chargers

11) Ravens

12) Cardinals

13) Vikings

14) Jaguars

15) Cowboys

That's the worst list I've ever seen.

PYPER said:
1) PATRIOTS

2) Patriots BENCH

3) Jets

4) Steelers

5) Colts

6) Panthers

7) Eagles

8) Falcons

9) Bengals

10) Chargers

11) Ravens

12) Cardinals

13) Vikings

14) Jaguars

15) Cowboys

simply the best post ive ever seen on here, along with several great ones by dirty water....

love that, patriots bench at #2 :)

welcome to the champs chad brown!!!!!!!!!!

get your ring size ready, you will be getting some fine asssss jewelry soon!!!!!!

FuturePhin said:
I think the Dolphins have to be in this even though are record doesnt show it because we have the Pats #, and imo, if we can beat them, we can beat anybody in the league.

:roflmao: oh please.....

if the phins had our number then brady would be like 2-6 against you, not the 5-3 he is now.... he choked in last 4 mins , totally unlike him but hes human,,,,

if you have our # then how did u lose 3 times in one season to the pats in 97?

and 3 out of last 4 years the 2 teams split, other year pats swept the phins...

this year the 2 teams will split again, saying miami is in elite teams because u win a meaningless reg season game against the pats is hilarious!!!!

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: oh please.....

if the phins had our number then brady would be like 2-6 against you, not the 5-3 he is now.... he choked in last 4 mins , totally unlike him but hes human,,,,

if you have our # then how did u lose 3 times in one season to the pats in 97?

and 3 out of last 4 years the 2 teams split, other year pats swept the phins...

this year the 2 teams will split again, saying miami is in elite teams because u win a meaningless reg season game against the pats is hilarious!!!!

Why do you spend so much time on a Phins board? Do you think anyone actually cares what you have to say?

lol at least i dont say dumb *** things like, i think the raiders will be pretty good this year, not top 5 but top 10...... tune into the 1st game and se e how good the crybabies will be , there will be no moon over foxboro on that night, moss will not see his assss in the endzone.....

:roflmao:

lol and u ar e 18? u think anyone cares what a punk teenager has to say????

well, maybe faninpatsland will since hes 19 and your age

you were a little too young to remember the last time the phins were in the superbowl... ooops, 1987 u were born so nevermind, before your time,.,....

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom