Who besides me... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who besides me...

I've been looking forward to it for about 5 months now.

I got my plane tickets, hotel, rental car, and four seats in row 39 (section 7 I think).

:thewave:

Zod,
Let's get together before the game. There is a large contingent of Fins fans that plan on having a large tailgate party prior to the game.

DD

Sure thing.

I'll originate a post a couple of days before the game.

If I forget, you do it.:D

The turkey bowl game is definitely the one I'm looking forward to the most. On a side note, I had an odd dream the other night where I was wearing Zach's throwback jersey heading to that game in Dallas (which I'm not) and then I appear in the huddle! Weird. I hope it snows like last time. ;)

Shouldn't be a problem for me.....the family usually gathers at the parents' house, and when the time of the meal is discussed, Mom usually says, "Which game are you more interested in?" No question about that one this year.....

Wow, that game was great. MY cousin is a huge Cowboys fan and he had the best look on his face when Lett slid into the ball in the snow. :lol: The fins were like 9-1 or somethign like that at that point and had the best record in the league. We didn't win another game all season long and missed the playoffs... My coousin got the last laugh there but man was that day sweet. I am looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom