Who do you "Hate" in sports? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you "Hate" in sports?

Section126 said:
I have come to realize..that I don't hate Tom Brady, I kinda admire the Pistons, Bill Belichick doesn't bother me..and I just pity Jets and Bills fans...

But I finally found somebody I do HATE in sports.

The PISTONS PUBLIC ADDRESS ANNOUNCER.

That guy really gets on my nerves.

I can't think of anybody else in sports I hate..but I want to throw a beer cup at this guy.

Pistons basketball on da da da da da dasiiiiiiiiiide!

Sheeeeeed Waaaaaaalllace wit da du du du du dudunk shot!

AWWWW SHUT UP!!! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING.
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Baseball: Andruw Jones (always has a smirk on his face), Chipper Jones, most of the Atlanta Braves (except John Smoltz, who I like).....Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi, Raffiel Palmiero, any guys who cheat.

Basketball: Rasheed Wallace, Kobe Bryant, Paul Pierce, GM Isiah Thomas, Stephon Marbury, Kenyon Martin.

Football: Tom Brady, Tedi Bruschi, Donovan McNabb.

Roman529 said:
Baseball: Andruw Jones (always has a smirk on his face), Chipper Jones, most of the Atlanta Braves (except John Smoltz, who I like).....Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi, Raffiel Palmiero, any guys who cheat.

Basketball: Rasheed Wallace, Kobe Bryant, Paul Pierce, GM Isiah Thomas, Stephon Marbury, Kenyon Martin.

Football: Tom Brady, Tedi Bruschi, Donovan McNabb.

McNabb is aigght

Hate is a strong word,but I definitely have a huge disliking of Dave Wannstedt for what he did to not one but two(Chicago)NFL franchises. I'm not one to dwell on the past either,it's just what came to mind first.

NFL:
everything and everyone who wears a nyj or bills uniform.
Randy Moss
Dave wannstedt/rick spielman

nba:
Most of the nyk roster after crawford, frye, lee, nate, butler and q.
kobe

MLB:
Barroid
Roger Clemens
Victor Zambrano
Anything Braves related

NHL:
Anything related to nyr.
Darcy Tucker
The Isles ownership from 88-2002

College hoops:
St Johns, UCONN, and georgetown + anyone playing cuse at the moment
Duke

College football:
FSU
UF
Oklahoma
Notre Dame
Anyone playing the U or vs U of S Carolina

Tom Brady, Teddy Bruschi, Bill Belichek, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Reggie Miller, Cal Ripken, Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Barry Bonds,

Finfan86 said:
Tom Brady, Teddy Bruschi, Bill Belichek, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Reggie Miller, Cal Ripken, Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Barry Bonds,

seriously? may I ask why?

culpepper2chambers said:
well i hate rasheed and basically everything he did with the blazers same with bonzi also...........i also hate kobe, nowitzki and cassels face
haha, cassell does kinda look like an alien

Rocky Raccoon said:
seriously? may I ask why?

When i was 7 years old, the orioles were at spring traiing, we got their early like 7 in the morning. Ripken showed up around 7:30 atleast 2 hours before eveyrone else, we were looking for autographs it was just me my dad my brother and another family and we asked him and he walked right by and said i dont have time and kept walking without looking over, and my dad goes your here way before everyone else and he just walked right by and didn't look or say anything.

You dont do that to a 7 year old kid, also my brother was 4 so you have 2 little kids trying to get autographs of a player they like when that player gets there 2 hours before everyone else for a spring training game and you dont have 2 seconds to sign an autograph for 2 kids?

Back
Top Bottom