Who do you "Hate" in sports? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you "Hate" in sports?

Vince Carter - if he had a drug problem and a bunch of kids he refused to support, he would literally symbolize every single thing that's wrong with sports. As it is, he just symbolizes most of them.

The Buffalo Bills - always have, always will. They ruined WAY too many Sundays for me as a kid, and even a few now as an adult (though less and less in recent years).

The Women's Basketball Crowd - I still get bitter about the time my mother-in-law harangued me with a completely nonsensical argument about how women are more athletic than men. (Logicwise, it was like giving driving directions from New York to Miami that go through Los Angeles) Your sport is inferior and no one cares. For crying out loud, stop bludgeoning me with this crap!

I could go on for hours, with rants about the Jets, Yankees, Braves, Notre Dame, Free Shoes U and others, but I've got to get to work.

It's terrible even watching the Pistons because of that announcer. I dislike McNabb, Darius Kasparitis, Dominick Hasek, Johnny Damon, and Gary Payton. I don't hate Plaxico Burress but I hate that on every play I see him make he literally tackles the CB than catches the ball and is never called for offensive pass interference.

Back
Top Bottom