Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Jay Fielder

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dave Wandstadt

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters
Instead of Jay Fiedler or Ricky Williams I now hate Jay Williams and his agent.

Tom Brady, he is the only person on that list that matters. Everyone else, (except Jay) is out of the pros, And Jay is now what he should have been for the fins: a backup. Of course with our luck, he'll light up the fins and have a probowl year as soon as chad is injured.

Tom Brady. god i hate the damn patriots. but only in football. hell if i met the guy i could even like him, but everytime he steps onto the field wearing that patriots # 12 to me he is proof that evil exists. on an interesting side note, i actually do like Bill Bellichick for some reason. even though he's the patriots' coach

Can I change my vote to Brady? I remember saying to some friends after his first SB win that "he'll come crashing back to earth next year." 4 years later the nightmare continues...

Has to be Brady. That little b*tch is our enemy and as much as we might respect him, I hate him even more. We all rooted for the other guys at one time or another...so hate for them is a strong word....we may regret their presence...how about that:D

The hate still burns in me for what Ricky did last year...

i dont really hate any...i dislike brady, cuz he has silly skilllZ, BUT he's *** patriot...but waannnyy did put us in a bad spot...abnd ricky screwed us, but that was becuz of wanny...so f it all , i hate the jets...

wanny ..... this was the biggest mistake ever .... he didn't do anything when he was with the bears..... the only reason he got the job b/c of jimmy johnson

BRADY!! OMG!! I HATE THAT GUY! LOL!

I seriously love every Michigan player in the NFL......but for some reason I just HATE him so much, me and all my friends do (except one lol).

Im not trying to take away he's a great QB, but there's just something I dont like about him!

While I did not like some of the names above. I think putting brady on the list was stupid. Why hate brady just because he beat us or got his team to super bowl a few times. If anything i think we have to look at what brought our organization down to the lowest point ever! And that has to point to Wanny.

Personally to me the point where things went south was Wanny coming in and ousting Danny for a joke of a Qb named Fiedler. Yes he was a joke. If anything Wanny should have had Huard be the guy since he was the one that was grommed to be Dannys replacement. And he did a hell of a job in place of Dan when Dan went down for a few games.

Fiedler really has no fault in it he was just a scapegoat. It wasn't his fault that he was so bad and his coach made bad decisions regarding personel. And yes I really couldn't stand Fiedler either. But that wasn't his fault. The only thing I hated about him was that he sucked.

Ok yes I do hate Ricky. But he did not cause our downfall. We still should have been competitive without him. So this still falls on Wanny for not drafting or installing a better offensive line so our other backs that replaced Ricky did not suck so bad.

All in all it is still Wanny that is to blame.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Tom Brady, 'nuff said. I hate when people compare him to Joe Montana, makes me want to blow chunks. :fire:

However I am biased cause I live up here and have to listen to everyone kiss his *** 24/7. I just think he's a fraud, that nice guy attitude. He comes across as a phony to me.
i actually agree with you on the fraud thing - i think he's a nice guy, but puts on a "show" and tries to make himself look all nicer than he really is. and i can't STAND how he acts since he was named one of the sexiest guys in sports or whatever... he now wears his hair all fluffed and crap when not in uniform, dresses like a GQ model. dude! you're a football player!

that said, he has undeniable talent, and i won't take that from him.

marinotoclayton said:
While I did not like some of the names above. I think putting brady on the list was stupid. Why hate brady just because he beat us or got his team to super bowl a few times. If anything i think we have to look at what brought our organization down to the lowest point ever! And that has to point to Wanny.

Personally to me the point where things went south was Wanny coming in and ousting Danny for a joke of a Qb named Fiedler. Yes he was a joke. If anything Wanny should have had Huard be the guy since he was the one that was grommed to be Dannys replacement. And he did a hell of a job in place of Dan when Dan went down for a few games.

Fiedler really has no fault in it he was just a scapegoat. It wasn't his fault that he was so bad and his coach made bad decisions regarding personel. And yes I really couldn't stand Fiedler either. But that wasn't his fault. The only thing I hated about him was that he sucked.

Ok yes I do hate Ricky. But he did not cause our downfall. We still should have been competitive without him. So this still falls on Wanny for not drafting or installing a better offensive line so our other backs that replaced Ricky did not suck so bad.

All in all it is still Wanny that is to blame.
heh, pretty much echoes my post - i'm on the same page as you.

agreed :)

Back
Top Bottom