Who Do You Pick - Jimmy Williams or Chad Greenway? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Pick - Jimmy Williams or Chad Greenway?

ftp46

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm trying to put together an "informed" mock, and I wanted to see who you think the Dolphins will take in the first (no trades). I don't know if you're still hoping for / wanting Arrington, but I've got him 75/25 Giants/Jags. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you'd prefer Hodge to start, so would Greenway be the pick if he's there at 16? What about Jimmy Williams if he's there? He's sliding just as fast as Hali, but I'm not sure it's warranted. The guy's an ***, but he can play.

From those two, which would you prefer?

Jimmy Williams, fast, tall, can play CB or Safety...we need him more than a receiver.

williams

at the combine, williams insisted that he is a safety in the nfl...and that is also why you may have noticed his value dropping lately.

I dont really think either. If we need a DB, I like Allen or Simpson to play safety. If we need a LB, Id rather Lawson or Carpenter

id prefer greenway. big linebacker that can run and cover. there are way to many questions about williams. reports are that he interviewed very poorly. he basically told coaches he is a cornerback and he isnt moving to safety.

Greenway.
Has more ability to cover backs AND TEs than any other OLB in the draft.
IMO

I really like williams. Has all the tools and could be real special.

Not to crazy about either one, but if I had to pick I'd take Williams.

Jimmy if we due sign L.A but if we dont the The best OLB avaliable anif thats Greenway take him but i hope Hawk by some mirical of God will be there

Back
Top Bottom