Who Do You Pick - Jimmy Williams or Chad Greenway? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Pick - Jimmy Williams or Chad Greenway?

I would not take Greenway at number 16. This draft has numerous options at OLB with lots of talent anywhere in first 3 rounds.

Between the two I would take Williams. I would take Tye Hill over Williams.

y's everyone hating on Greenway? he can gain strength but u cant teach instincts and he has a nack of knocking the snot out of his opponent

andysanchelima said:
Jimmy if we due sign L.A but if we dont the The best OLB avaliable anif thats Greenway take him but i hope Hawk by some mirical of God will be there

:lol:

We would be fortunate to be faced with a decision like this at #16.

Either one I would be happy! I would trust Saban on his opinion because he is definately a better talent evaluator then me. BUt since the thread is asking who i would pick i choose Greenway!

Greenway only did 16 reps of 225 at the combine. Thats pretty weak

excuse me that was bobby carpenter but I dont believe Greenway performed well either. I think Lawson is a little small

Tureo said:
excuse me that was bobby carpenter but I dont believe Greenway performed well either. I think Lawson is a little small
Lawson is too small for what? OLB? He weighs 247 with 4.41 speed.

Tureo said:
Greenway only did 16 reps of 225 at the combine. Thats pretty weak
He did 19 at his Pro Day. While not impressive, it can be overcome with technique and leverage. Just as Jason Taylor has done.

Greenway...

I think Williams will struggle at the corner in the NFL and eventually shift to safety. Let someone else draft him and pay him big rookie money.

Back
Top Bottom