Who Do You Pick - Jimmy Williams or Chad Greenway? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Pick - Jimmy Williams or Chad Greenway?

Give me Williams between the two. I think it's likely that a CB/S is going to be the pick here, but I have this funny feeling it's going to be Allen and that a lot of folks aren't going to be happy with the pick because it isn't going to be a value pick.

Jimmy James said:
Give me Williams between the two. I think it's likely that a CB/S is going to be the pick here, but I have this funny feeling it's going to be Allen and that a lot of folks aren't going to be happy with the pick because it isn't going to be a value pick.

I'd be VERY happy with Allen. He will be a solid player. Definitely one of the best before the hip injury.

WelcomeBack said:
I'd be VERY happy with Allen. He will be a solid player. Definitely one of the best before the hip injury.

I like Allen, but it's hard to find many drafts that have him going at 16. That matters a lot to people around here. Everybody wants a bargain, and nobody wants to overpay. I admit that I'm very much like that myself. I have resigned myself to the reality that Saban is not that way, though. If he sees a player who he believes is a game-breaker who would slide 10 more picks past Miami if he didn't take them, I don't think it matters to Saban. He may try to trade down, but I think he's going to take the player if it's a matter of passing on them or taking them too early. That's just his philosophy.

Jimmy James said:
I like Allen, but it's hard to find many drafts that have him going at 16. That matters a lot to people around here. Everybody wants a bargain, and nobody wants to overpay. I admit that I'm very much like that myself. I have resigned myself to the reality that Saban is not that way, though. If he sees a player who he believes is a game-breaker who would slide 10 more picks past Miami if he didn't take them, I don't think it matters to Saban. He may try to trade down, but I think he's going to take the player if it's a matter of passing on them or taking them too early. That's just his philosophy.

I agree. Saban knows what he is doing, and while I would hope there is either the attempt to trade down or go BPA, I feel Saban will definitely make the right decision come draft day.

Back
Top Bottom