Who Do You Pound the Table For? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Pound the Table For?

Given Tua’s limitations , to me you have to get YAC monsters like Burks. It’s the only hope.

There are plenty of guys for whom I'd pound the table, but until the picks are in concrete, it's tough to list them, unless it's mid to late round guys. I mean, it's easy to pound the table for guys that won't be there when we pick.

We ain’t had a decent centre since pouncey, so I’m not gonna be upset if we get a good one in the draft depending on what’s available and what we do in FA
Yeah, I was referring to the spelling of Center. I really wanted Humphrey last year, and Cushenberry the year before.

i think we have to go hard for Linderbaum, unless Deiter shows good the rest of the year......whilst.....having a bad OL.

Treylon Burks if he is available whenever we pick.

A potential passing game of Waddle, Burks, Parker, and Gesicki would by disgusting.
The Patriots had a ton of success with quick receivers who turned three-yard passes into big gains.

Burks is more physical, but same concept. He gets a lot of YAC. I think a perfect fit. Not that other players aren't as well.

Hey j-off-her-doll,

Here's another thought. If Miami can solve the offensive line and add a good veteran running back in free agency, it opens up a lot of possibilities.

Miami could potentially draft Burks and trade up for Dean or Lloyd.

That could take care of needs at running back, wide receiver, linebacker and offensive line.

With a reported $80ish million to spend that could happen. Might be a little tough assuming Gesicki and Ogbah are kept, which I hope happens.

I don't know about trading up for a LB. I like Dean better, but his usage would be pretty similar to J. Baker, I imagine.

Generally, I'm going offense early unless the talent/fit are too good to pass up. And Miami's D is currently a lot more talented than its offense, so it'd take a lot for me to deviate from that.

Heck no to center on day 1 and 2. Those are premium picks.

Not all day one and day two are created equal. Depends on how deep in the round and what talent is on the board. I’ll take a great center over an average premium position any day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom