• Terrace Marshall

• Rashod Bateman

• Dillon Radunz

• Christian Darrisaw

• Najee Harris

• Travis Etienne

• Javonte Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
With Arizona losing Kenyon Drake to LVR Najee Harris will be in play for them ahead of the Fins.
Biggest need now is an edge rusher- Rousseau is overrated and I hope he is gone by 18. Like Ossai from Texas but he is a late1st/ early 2nd value.
If they stay at #3 a trade back from #18 might be a strategy to get another 2nd round pick.
Collins might be the best player available at #18 so take him regardless of position.
The most underrated top player in this draft is Slater. I wonder if the Fins have interest in moving up ahead of LAC to get him.

If 5 or 6 QBs can go before 18, you are going to get a top 12 or 13 position player at 18.

Fingers crossed.

Collins or Rousseau.

Im assuming im trading down from 3 which puts trading up from 18 in my sights.

Someone really talented (and a need) will fall out of the top 10.

Last edited:
Like others have pointed out, it depends who we take at 3 (or trade down and then take). And if we get someone in FA for edge. Assuming none of that, we must get a edge pass rusher. We have great CB's, but they can't stay on WR's for 10 or more seconds if there's no pass rush. Rousseau seems like the pick, but I'd trust the FO to pick the right edge to pick.

It's BPA for me and when it comes to DBs "I'd rather be looking at one than for one". Horn in the nickel would be devastating.

Plus I'd be moving on from Byron Jones in 2022 unless there's a significant improvement this coming season.

If we don't trade back, and draft Pitts at 3 I believe we may have a chance at Smith or Waddle at 18. I say this thinking there will be a rush on QB's in the top 12 of the draft. If that happens one of those WR's might slide to us.
I'd hate passing on RB Harris but there are some quality RB's we could pick at 2a or 2b... Getting Tua a weapon like Pitts and a player like Waddle or Smith would be too good to pass on.

Last edited:
Plus I'd be moving on from Byron Jones in 2022 unless there's a significant improvement this coming season.
I don't know about that DOLFAN, B. jones coverage is why all those passes came X. Howards way. Jones offered fine coverage this season and made some plays too. His play funneled more action to Howard, even when they didn't want to throw Howards way.

We really need to trade back from 3 so we can
- grab a 1st round WR or Pitts at 1a
- Grab a Edge Rushing LB at 1b
- Grab RB Harris at 1c

2a and 2b could be used for another defender (maybe Safety?) and Center.

We really need to trade back from 3 so we can
- grab a 1st round WR or Pitts at 1a
- Grab a Edge Rushing LB at 1b
- Grab RB Harris at 1c

2a and 2b could be used for another defender (maybe Safety?) and Center.
I kinda doubt Pitts makes it past six or maybe even 4 now that Atlanta isn’t taking a qb 99

Back
Top Bottom