• Terrace Marshall

• Rashod Bateman

• Dillon Radunz

• Christian Darrisaw

• Najee Harris

• Travis Etienne

• Javonte Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been on the draft Pitts train for months. I love the thought of a two TE set with him and Gesicki but another option would be to take Pitts and then trade Gesicki for possibly a 2nd giving us another high pick to fill another hole.

I've been on the draft Pitts train for months. I love the thought of a two TE set with him and Gesicki but another option would be to take Pitts and then trade Gesicki for possibly a 2nd giving us another high pick to fill another hole.
No one will give us a second rounder..maybe 4th

I don't know about that DOLFAN, B. jones coverage is why all those passes came X. Howards way. Jones offered fine coverage this season and made some plays too. His play funneled more action to Howard, even when they didn't want to throw Howards way.

When Jones was targeted, a lot of times it wasn't that pretty, for the money he's making. Against Buffalo, he was poor. Those must-win games are when you expect the vets on the big bucks to raise their games. Jones crumbled.

I kinda doubt Pitts makes it past six or maybe even 4 now that Atlanta isn’t taking a qb 99
I think you are right. I'm hoping the QB rush pushes him back with teams trading up to get a QB. That would be the ultimate trade back to move back and still draft Pitts and pick up a third #1

I'm all over the map on who to take at #18. My 1st thought is to solve the RB issue and don't take a chance to miss out by waiting until the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom