who do you think will be PG for usa basketball?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who do you think will be PG for usa basketball??

Buddwalk said:
Why should I watch who I call hardheaded? Is this because your a mod byroan, no need to show off your fancy powers bro...Just relax were talking basketball, nothing personal here. You should also watch how agressive your getting with a simple forum member, other mods might be watching. AI is a great player but a ballhog he is and 99.9% of nba viewers will agree with me...So maybe No one cares about my top 5 list but I do. Also Who does define who a good basketball player is? Overpaid ESPN analysts, or Kids younger then you. I actually do truely believe that when you ever consider my opinion you do factor my age into the equation...I've seen numerous posts on this board of discussions between you and I and you've acted like this the whole time. Maybe because your a mod, or maybe you just dont like me...Thats cool If you dont like me no one has to and im certainly not paying you too. But you should know as a mod, it doesnt give you the right to factor your anger on one member. Have a smile and a coke bro and relax :cooldude:

http://images.scripting.com/archiveScriptingCom/2005/05/23/coke.jpg

I didnt mean hardheaded as an offensive term, I was pointing out your views int his thread...your not listening to anyone and considering anything your simply believing what comes out of your mouth is the absolute truth.
You're the one attacking me with your rude post. Just because you don't agree with me, it doesn't give you the right to call me hardheaded. You can also stop calling me "bro". I'm not related to you. I'm done with this thread.

byroan said:
You're the one attacking me with your rude post. Just because you don't agree with me, it doesn't give you the right to call me hardheaded. You can also stop calling me "bro". I'm not related to you. I'm done with this thread.

If you got an issue, use a tissue :wink:

Buddwalk said:
Why should I watch who I call hardheaded? Is this because your a mod byroan, no need to show off your fancy powers bro...Just relax were talking basketball, nothing personal here. You should also watch how agressive your getting with a simple forum member, other mods might be watching. AI is a great player but a ballhog he is and 99.9% of nba viewers will agree with me...So maybe No one cares about my top 5 list but I do. Also Who does define who a good basketball player is? Overpaid ESPN analysts, or Kids younger then you. I actually do truely believe that when you ever consider my opinion you do factor my age into the equation...I've seen numerous posts on this board of discussions between you and I and you've acted like this the whole time. Maybe because your a mod, or maybe you just dont like me...Thats cool If you dont like me no one has to and im certainly not paying you too. But you should know as a mod, it doesnt give you the right to factor your anger on one member. Have a smile and a coke bro and relax :cooldude:

http://images.scripting.com/archiveScriptingCom/2005/05/23/coke.jpg

I didnt mean hardheaded as an offensive term, I was pointing out your views int his thread...your not listening to anyone and considering anything your simply believing what comes out of your mouth is the absolute truth.

Let it go, bro. This is like arguing about women's basketball with a female. Logic just doesn't enter into the picture, facts mean nothing and the rules of mathematics are totally disregarded.

If he wants to live in his little world where Iverson is a benevolent and unselfish ball distributor, and where perhaps the sky is green and the grass pink, well, who are you to begrudge him that?

phunwin said:
Let it go, bro. This is like arguing about women's basketball with a female. Logic just doesn't enter into the picture, facts mean nothing and the rules of mathematics are totally disregarded.

If he wants to live in his little world where Iverson is a benevolent and unselfish ball distributor, and where perhaps the sky is green and the grass pink, well, who are you to begrudge him that?

haha you've just jumped up into my top 10 list of favorite posters with that one :D :D :D

Oh Yeah AI took 31 shots tonight only knocking down 10 and went 0-6 from the 3 point line

opps my bad...ridnour is actually top 10 in assists avg...at #9......

marke27 said:
ok first off ridnour is fine shooting the ball 40%...thats as good as jj redicks stats in college and everyone thinks hes god or something....also when it comes to ridnour not picking up as many assists as other in the league....its kinda hard to get alot when the sonics dont have a scoreing big man on its team. its real easy for other point guards to throw it into the post and get easy assists....most of ridnours either comes on alley opps...no look--behind the back passes...or hitting allen or lewis for 3 balls....but really its hard when they dont have a scoring big man like many other teams...otherwise he would be top 5 guarented....also as for billiups...his wife is having a baby i believe i heard when the practices and stuff are... so u can scratch him off the list...also michael redd isnt going to go cause he is getting married around that time.
The lack of supporting cast isnt an excuse. Marbury gets assists too and hes on team consisting of trash that cant make shots consistantly. Kidd got plenty of assists on those awful dallas teams. Chris paul has a big man? All Luke Ridnour needs to know how to do is say "Here ray, go shoot since I cant"

And if you think 40% shooting is good just because Ridnour plays a position that typically has poorer shooters...just wow. Jason Kidd can get away with 40% some years cause...well hes Jason Kidd. Luke Ridnour isnt even in the top 15 PG.

marke27 said:
opps my bad...ridnour is actually top 10 in assists avg...at #9......
But he does nothing else and he isnt even that great at what he brings to the table. He cant shoot from the floor, he cant guard, his assists are mediocore for someone who's supposed to be a true PG. Hes 78th in the league in TO ratio which means, without even looking I can tell you his ast/TO ratio cant be great either. But hey hes a "true PG" Sorry, I know hes your boy but if your talking about Team USA he just cant stack up to the big boys.

Back
Top Bottom