Who do you think will be the better offensive player in 2 years? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think will be the better offensive player in 2 years?

Who do you think will be the better offensive player in 2 years?

• Ricky

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Chris

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Ok I know we are all in Ricky mode, but CC is still our stud WR. :D

AHHHHH???? I don't know??

It was a tough choice but I went with RICKY!Chambers has to go through the SOPHMORE jinx! The only thing I know is they will complement each other nicely in this offense! Norv has to be salivating!!!:p

Chambers has shown he's got what it takes with Gailey's offense, so with anybody else's I think he's unstoppable. More Chambers catches next year please!

Re: AHHHHH???? I don't know??

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
It was a tough choice but I went with RICKY!Chambers has to go through the SOPHMORE jinx! The only thing I know is they will complement each other nicely in this offense! Norv has to be salivating!!!:p

First off, think positive. Second, remember the last time an offensive player on the Dolphins who had a good rookie year did in his sophmore year? Dan Marino breaking just about all the records for a single season.

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Chambers has shown he's got what it takes with Gailey's offense, so with anybody else's I think he's unstoppable. More Chambers catches next year please!

Chambers better be starting next year. :mad:

Chamber :D

Suprisingly, it looks like most people agree with me. Like 87 said, I figured with the Ricky fever going around it would be all Ricky up there.

CHAMBERS IS A STUD!

I Agree that Chambers is the real deal! Just think when he actually learns to run better routes and understands coverages more! The sky's the limit for this kid!

the starting RB is....

10x more important the a starting WR. They are both great, but tough to compare since CC getting lots of passes will be a sign that Norv cannot execute his preferred game plan and we are in trouble. So from a Fins perspective Ricky betta be betta or the O will be in trouble.

Originally posted by dolfan87
"We didn't have a single Pro Bowl offensive lineman until we drafted this kid, ummmm, Emmitt Smith" :D
love the quote - what was that exact quote from RW about a great RB makes an OL look better ? Maybe Wade will starting in the Pro Bowl this year :lol: or Ruddy that w/b ironic :lol:

---- it's all good :D

Ricky is an RB, Chambers is a WR, Ricky is in the top 5 in a position where it is harder to find talent, so Ricky is better.

Back
Top Bottom