Who Do You Want to Be Miami's DC? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Want to Be Miami's DC?

Who Do You Want to Be Miami's DC?​

I don't have a clue. However, considering the fact that there are posters here who are better than Grier when it comes to who to pick in the draft, and who seem to be very knowledgeable about what the teams needs and what they should do to succeed, I think that removing one word from the thread title would make for a more interesting thread.

Do You Want to Be Miami's DC?​

We need someone young but experienced with calling plays. I am not sure if Campanile or Hill have ever called any plays.

May I ask why not?
I've never been impressed with his defense's. Sean McDermott let him go because Buffalo's defense was a mess. He played much too passive for my liking. McDermott took over control of the defense and it became much more aggressive and effective. I like the idea of Buffalo's linebacker coach Bobby Babich. He worked with their secondary and now their linebackers. They have always been very fundamentally sound as well as aggressive at all levels of their defense. He also seems to have done a really nice job of developing talent, especially at linebacker.

I've never been impressed with his defense's. Sean McDermott let him go because Buffalo's defense was a mess. He played much too passive for my liking. McDermott took over control of the defense and it became much more aggressive and effective. I like the idea of Buffalo's linebacker coach Bobby Babich. He worked with their secondary and now their linebackers. They have always been very fundamentally sound as well as aggressive at all levels of their defense. He also seems to have done a really nice job of developing talent, especially at linebacker.
Ok. Interesting

We need someone young but experienced with calling plays. I am not sure if Campanile or Hill have ever called any plays.
Hill (and Babich) have never called plays at any level. Campanile (fwiw) has called both defensive and offensive plays at the high school level.

Back
Top Bottom