Who Do You Want to Be Miami's DC? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Want to Be Miami's DC?

Ejiro Evero's D with the Panthers is hard to judge statistically. Was 4th in total yardage, but 29th in scoring defense, 26th in EPA, and 25th DVOA. That's not me shitting on Evero, he's one of my favorite candidates, but the 4th ranked D is a little misleading.
It will be interesting if he is retained by the new HC. :ffic:

Well we certainly can't hire a coach who does not conform to your political views.

Bullet dodged.
Not the politics… it’s a little thing called freedom of speech. The comment had nothing to do with the NFL or its polices.. the ONLY thing River would have a right to be so motivated to fine his DC.

It's crazy that both bellichec and Vrabel are both still with out jobs
I think Beli may be a huge dick, just possible,(no **** right?) and frankly has sucked ass since the GOAT departed to win another SB in Tampa. He probably shows up in a hoodie and farts to the tune of Rocky in his headphones

Ejiro Evero's D with the Panthers is hard to judge statistically. Was 4th in total yardage, but 29th in scoring defense, 26th in EPA, and 25th DVOA. That's not me shitting on Evero, he's one of my favorite candidates, but the 4th ranked D is a little misleading.
How did they have the 4th ranked defense in yardage but 29th in scoring defense?

My only guess is that Bryce Young turned the ball over a lot which led to a lot of short fields for their opponents offense.

Back
Top Bottom