Who Do You Want to Be Miami's DC? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Want to Be Miami's DC?

How did they have the 4th ranked defense in yardage but 29th in scoring defense?

My only guess is that Bryce Young turned the ball over a lot which led to a lot of short fields for their opponents offense.
They were average in giveaways, 15th in the league. Teams got ahead early, then shut it down, they were bad on high leverage plays - 4th downs, red zone, 3rd down. Basically opponents were very efficient in turning yards into points. Despite that I think Evero is a good, gonna be in high demand DC. Even getting consideration for HC, but won't get an offer.

I think Beli may be a huge dick, just possible,(no **** right?) and frankly has sucked ass since the GOAT departed to win another SB in Tampa. He probably shows up in a hoodie and farts to the tune of Rocky in his headphones
Comes with a lot of baggage...so without Kraft protecting him I don't think most teams want any part of his faults.

Just tell him your old, your rich, go play golf guy 😂

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

If Vrabel doesn't get a HC job he would be my choice. I also think it is important to keep Camp as well. If Vrabel gets the job and the dolphins have a massive season then he probably gets a HC job in 2025. Then Camp could be promoted to DC. If the season is a disappointment, then Vrabel can be new HC and Camp be DC.

You know, bellichek would be my choice!!! His work as a d coordinator is absolutely amazing. Offer him the same contract as Fangio. I kind of think he might be out of options

I think I want Anthony Campanile to get the job, might stick around longer and looks like he will not be cool with giving up 3rd and long after 3rd long.

One name I haven't seen mentioned, and is also in house guy is Austin Clark, our DL Coach. Any chance he could get an interview? Our DL under his tutelage has been a team strength and among the better DLs in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom