Who Do You Want to Be Miami's DC? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Want to Be Miami's DC?

Dan Quinn
Aaron Glenn
Steve Wilks

Not too sure any would leave their current jobs though.
Isnt Dan Quiin going to be the Seattle HC? I don't think Glenn or Wilks would come to Miami to be in the same role they are now in.

is Sam Madison really a worse option than Camponali
Don't know. If it's between the two, it's probably going to be McDaniel's call on who he thinks would work with in a more cohesive manner than Fangio did.

Schematically if Campinelle checks out hire him.

He gives the defense an edge through his leadership and instills discipline
Don’t know anything about him other than he sounds like a total meathead. That might not be fair just saying on HK he was my favorite “character”

Don’t know anything about him other than he sounds like a total meathead. That might not be fair just saying on HK he was my favorite “character”
most people told me the same about Dan Campbell when I lobbied hard to retain him as our head coach

I don’t have the same conviction about Campinelle as I did Campbell yet but there are leadership traits that are there that if his philosophies check out then let’s give him a chance

most people told me the same about Dan Campbell when I lobbied hard to retain him as our head coach

I don’t have the same conviction about Campinelle as I did Campbell yet but there are leadership traits that are there that if his philosophies check out then let’s give him a chance
You and me on the same page on Campbell. I was all in on him.

I don’t want an up and coming DC who’s about to be the next great HC somewhere. We need some consistency, a failed HC who got his job through his excellence as a DC would do me.
Could McD cope with another experienced DC in Rivera or similar.
Staley is a good shout.
Like a Jim Schwartz

Guys like you are delusional. McDaniel is thought of very highly in NFL circles by players and other coaches alike, as evidenced by his great staff. Everyone that has visited Dolphins' practices during the weeks their crews were broadcasting games raved about McDaniel and how he was a blossoming star as a head coach, but I'm sure a guy named daryl on the internet knows better.
You’re right. I am just a guy named Daryl on the internet. But I do know better. Decades of failure might make me just a wee bit cynical. Queasy, if you will. Channeling my Joe Philbin.

Evero seems like a good candidate, but he can't get us the 25-30 million a year needed for Brian Burns. Thats an elite edge and we will be in cap trouble as is.

Back
Top Bottom