Who Else Thinks R.brown Is A Franchise Back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Else Thinks R.brown Is A Franchise Back

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
THIS GUY IS GREAT RUNNING THROUGH GUYS CATCHES THE BALL EXTREMELY WELL HAD THE BEST HANDS IN THE DRAFT A RB THATS GREAT.WELL I JUST WANT TO KNOW DO WE HAVE ANY AUBURN FANS HERE THAT CAN TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS KID HE JUST SEEMS LIKE A GREAT KID THE KIND YOU WOULD WANT YOUR DAUGHTER BRINGING HOME.I HAVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF RESEARCH ON THIS GUY AND I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM. :cooldude:

Left side of your keyboard.....third key up from the bottom.....press it once.

I think without a doubt he can be a franchise back providing he can go from being a part time back in a 12 game season to a full time back in a 16 plus game season. If he can do this he will not only be a franchise back but rookie of the year this year.

If you go in the top 10 you better be a Franchise Player

Ronnie is a potential franchise back, we should trade Ricky Dicky I've heard Norv has some interest

AirChambers84 said:
Ronnie will be great... I also think he'll be a low profile kinda guy like Ahman Green.

Its gonna be hard for him to be low profile. As the #2 pick all eyes are on him

I had a dream yesterday. In my dream Ronnie got too fat to jump up and catch the ball. I woke up with the shakes.

Just a dream. Tells ya how much I miss football if thats what gives me nightmares.

kpcane said:
It's a good thing you said "franchise back" and not "franchise running back". Just like Marshall Faulk is considered great because of his abilities out of the backfield, so will Ronnie. I see Ronnie as being a synthesis of Edgerrin James and LT. I see him being that good.

If he ends up being anything like LT I'll be dancing in the streets.

Ronnie Brown for sure is the francise back of the Fins.

he wants to be for the money that he is going to get paid.

I think he'll be a good one... very little concerns. The funny thing is that he is the first day pick that I am most worried about. I honestly think that Roth and Crowder are also going to be very good.

BTW... love the pink text... kinda have to highlight it in order to read it!!

Wow I agree with witheringplant lets watch him play for the Dolphins before we classify him as anything.

Back
Top Bottom