Who Else Thinks R.brown Is A Franchise Back | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Else Thinks R.brown Is A Franchise Back

Umm - honestly I dont think he will be, but lets wait and see what he can do on the field first, there is not much from college to base a judgement on.

You don't draft a RB at #2 if you don't think he is a franchise back. So my guess is that Saban does see him as a franchise back.

yankeehillbilly said:
Left side of your keyboard.....third key up from the bottom.....press it once.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DID HAVE AND I DO HAVE MY CAPS LOCKS PRESSED THANX :cooldude:

why dont we we wait and see if he can carry the load first .... or atleast start a game before we tag him..............thats like saying ricky williams will be this years super bowl MVP

GrnMtnMan said:
If he ends up being anything like LT I'll be dancing in the streets.

We'll all be dancing!! Because it will be our Super Bowl parade!

BIGRED11 said:
why dont we we wait and see if he can carry the load first .... or atleast start a game before we tag him..............thats like saying ricky williams will be this years super bowl MVP

Which he will be. Or maybe the voters will be split on Ricky and Ronnie, and give it to A.J.

Honestly... does anyone here not think Ronnie Brown is a Franchise Back? I mean even those who are set on having Ricky start even have to admit that Ronnie Brown is a Franchise Back even if they don't think he should start now because of Ricky... so is there anyone who doesn't think Ronnie's a Franchise Back?? Anyone?? :confused:

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
THIS GUY IS GREAT RUNNING THROUGH GUYS CATCHES THE BALL EXTREMELY WELL HAD THE BEST HANDS IN THE DRAFT A RB THATS GREAT.WELL I JUST WANT TO KNOW DO WE HAVE ANY AUBURN FANS HERE THAT CAN TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS KID HE JUST SEEMS LIKE A GREAT KID THE KIND YOU WOULD WANT YOUR DAUGHTER BRINGING HOME.I HAVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF RESEARCH ON THIS GUY AND I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM. :cooldude:

:cooldude: might need shades to read that.....but yeah he will be a franchise back

i think hes an unproven, untested RB with alot of potential.

but then again alot of people think benson is better... :eek:

I hope he is a franchise back. It is hard to think that he is when he has not touch the ball once in the NFL

Back
Top Bottom