Who Had The Brilliant Idea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Had The Brilliant Idea

Looked like a cb blitz by Minkah if my memory is correct, I thought it looked like he waved the safety over, but I'll have to go back and look. So was it miscommunication or a blown assignment by the safety or Burkes bright idea yo leave luck uncovered.

Well, I don't think it was plan. I doubt they thought that Luck was going to line up out wide in that game so the question is did Minkah blitz on his own thinking the ball wasn't going to Luck?

Well, I don't think it was plan. I doubt they thought that Luck was going to line up out wide in that game so the question is did Minkah blitz on his own thinking the ball wasn't going to Luck?
That was the feeling i got but i think he was signaling to Reshad to come down

That was the feeling i got but i think he was signaling to Reshad to come down
He might have done that. I just didn't noticed but yeah, hard to believe he'd just take it on his own to go blitz with no plan B.

The colts had thrown a pass to Luck already this year so there was absolutely no excuse for it.

jones told minkah to go and then didn't cover luck. go watch it. minkah shouldn't have listend to jones.

jones told minkah to go and then didn't cover luck. go watch it. minkah shouldn't have listend to jones.

Just rewatched to confirm the same. That looks exactly like what I seen.

Minkah had a truly bad game.

Care to elaborate more I know people see thing differently I watched the game a couple times. Don't have the time to rewatch while keying in on Minkah, but nothing stuck out to me that he played a truly bad game.

Minkah was run blitzing he signaled to reshad to pick up the qb and reshad took too long to get over.

That’s on reshad for not busting his butt to pick up the qb on the run blitz by minkah.

I was pissed cause that’s nothing more than half speed effort to get over and cover the assignment

minkah blitzed the running back who didnt even have the ball and then calmly watched the pass. that was one hell of a blitz at half speed.

The run blitz was to snuff out the inside zone option had he handed it off. The qb assignment was reshads he half assed getting over and as a result they got the first down.

Another preventable play.

Signal came from minkah in plenty of time too for reshad.

The run blitz was to snuff out the inside zone option had he handed it off. The qb assignment was reshads he half assed getting over and as a result they got the first down.

Minkah was doing a cb half speed 'run blitz'? had he blitzed the guy with the ball at full speed it wouldnt not have been completed. jones hit someone which is bit more than what Minkah did.

Minkah was doing a cb half speed 'run blitz'? had he blitzed the guy with the ball at full speed it wouldnt not have been completed. jones hit someone which is bit more than what Minkah did.

You really should quit with this

Crazy how so many can interpret it the same way you do including myself and the two others watching the game with, yet some want to put that on Minkah for a slow blitz..smh.

Back
Top Bottom