Who has more pure talent?

• Chris Chambers

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Randy Moss

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
Good Point...

Originally posted by Dajesus
The main difference between the 2 is Randy can get open when ever he wants to. CC caught a lot of people by surprise last season, but he is now the #1 guy so that will stop. The task ahead of CC this year is, he has to be able to get open consistently even thought other teams are keying in on him.

I'm anxious to see how he handles the attention! ;)

Randy Moss is arguably the most talented WR the NFL has ever seen. Back in high school, Moss was the state's best player in every sport he competed in (football, basketball, track).

Plus, Randy Moss is only 25. He's still got his PRIME ahead of him. Jeez.

Anyone that says that Chris Chambers has more talent than Randy Moss, is pretty much one of the biggest homers I've ever seen or heard tell of.

i think the ones that voted for chambers

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Anyone that says that Chris Chambers has more talent than Randy Moss, is pretty much one of the biggest homers I've ever seen or heard tell of.
are the real diehards. i think they'e confusing potential with talent, i do believe the way chambers performs in practice he can be better, but not at the moment!:rolleyes:

He can produce more perhaps, but there would be a lot of factors involved not the least of which would be QB, system, and running game. I think those are really the only relevant factors because the reality is that Randy Moss works as hard as a lot or most WRs in this league, he just makes all the wrong comments to the media and does all the wrong childish things you can do on the field. When he said he doesn't work hard on every play, pretty much every WR in the league knew exactly what he was talking about and they agreed. What was bad was afterwords the media gave him a chance to clarify, recant, or at least make his comment not look so bad, and pure stubborn pride made him stick to his original statement.

By the way one thing you'll notice is that immediately after that comment, he went on a string of like eight 100+ yard games or some crap like that/

Originally posted by va dolfan
Who has more talent? Moss

Who would I rather have playing on the Fins?Chambers definitely.
DITTO

Moss has more talent. Moss is much more talented than Jerry Rice(Technically Tim Brown is probably more talented than Jerry Rice also). However, Chambers has to chance to have a better carrer than Moss.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

Well Chambers didn't have a pass friendly Offense like moss did in his rookie season..Moss was the Main receiver from start and Chambers didn't see much action until like 4th game and he was only 3rd option at Wr for most of the season...Chamber has the leaping ability like Moss but Moss does have that height advantage..What was Moss clocked in the 40 coming out collage? Chamber ran a 4.3...Chamber has the type character you want in a leader..We only got a glimpse of Chambers talents...Yeah right now Moss look like the most talented out of two but who knows in a couple more seasons...

I don't know what Moss clocked at. But he's one of the fastest players in the league. And NOBODY is gonna catch him when he breaks loose in a game.

Originally posted by minus

Well Chambers didn't have a pass friendly Offense like moss did in his rookie season..Moss was the Main receiver from start and Chambers didn't see much action until like 4th game and he was only 3rd option at Wr for most of the season...Chamber has the leaping ability like Moss but Moss does have that height advantage..What was Moss clocked in the 40 coming out collage? Chamber ran a 4.3...Chamber has the type character you want in a leader..We only got a glimpse of Chambers talents...Yeah right now Moss look like the most talented out of two but who knows in a couple more seasons...

When Moss came out of school he was behind Carter and Jake Reed so I really don't think he was the main WR from the start. Lets not get carried away CC showed some great plays, but has yet to show that he can take over a game, and get open consitently. He has alot of potential, but is far away from being mentioned in the same breath as Moss, probably the most gifted wr the NFL has ever seen.

When Moss came out of school he was behind Carter and Jake Reed so I really don't think he was the main WR from the start. Lets not get carried away CC showed some great plays, but has yet to show that he can take over a game, and get open consitently. He has alot of potential, but is far away from being mentioned in the same breath as Moss, probably the most gifted wr the NFL has ever seen.

No not exactly randy started 11 out of 16 games in 1998....

Moss Rookie Season
1998 Minnesota Vikings 16 11 69 1313 19.0 61t 17 14

19 Average
61t Longest TD rec
69 Receptions
14 TD

Chambers
48 Receptions
883 yards
74t Longest TD rec
7 TD

Moss had a Pass Friendly offense while Miami ranked dead last in the NFL in Pass Attempted..

Originally posted by minus

No not exactly randy started 11 out of 16 games in 1998....

Moss Rookie Season
1998 Minnesota Vikings 16 11 69 1313 19.0 61t 17 14

19 Average
61t Longest TD rec
69 Receptions
14 TD

Chambers
48 Receptions
883 yards
74t Longest TD rec
7 TD

Moss had a Pass Friendly offense while Miami ranked dead last in the NFL in Pass Attempted..

That year they ran a 3wr set so Reed, Carter, and Moss started, but Carter had more receptions with 78.

That year they ran a 3wr set so Reed, Carter, and Moss started, but Carter had more receptions with 78.

Never the less Jake became the 3rd Wr and Moss started opposite to Chris Carter..

Now wonder how good will have been chambers in same style offence as viking and being a starter for most of the season.When ever Chamber was in he made things happen .....Oh yeah btw he wasn't always being covered by 3rd conerback because he didn't play the slot receiver when he was in.The slot receiver is usually handle by the 3rd corner .....

I think chambers will be a good receiver. He's not Randy Moss though. I'm interested to see what he can do when he's not surprising anyone. Also Ken Irvin isn't around for him to abuse.

Nate Clements v. Chris Chambers...........Clements wins

Back
Top Bottom