Who here actually wants us to lose? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who here actually wants us to lose?

you want us to do something different. doing something different wouldn't be throwing the season hoping we got a certain prospect. doing something different would be picking good players instead of not-so-good ones. it'd be picking demarcus ware instead of ronnie brown. it'd be picking santonio holmes instead of jason allen. darrelle revis instead of ted ginn. clay matthews instead of vontae davis. picking those players would've resulted in our doing something else different: winning games.

what we need is better scouting. but y'all keep telling yourselves that losing every week'll fix everything. we've lost most weeks for the last decade+. it doesn't fix a thing unless you pick the right guys. which we rarely do. conversely, if your scouting is good, you can pick good players in the middle and latter part of the first round. good teams do it all the time.

so i let the prospect chips fall where they may, and on sunday i root for my team to win, no matter how rarely it happens. if other people want to root for a high draft pick, that's cool. just sounds frustrating to me with an org that drafts as ****ty as ours.
if we bring in the right staff like a Cowher then we should have a good pick

Andrew luck has it all. He is the best QB coming out in years. With the right staff he can do great things

has this organization suddenly become intelligent?

look, if we get luck i'll be as happy as anyone here. in april. till then i ain't worrying about it. you think i ain't taking the long view. i think you're putting too much stock in prospects cuz no one ever knows how they're gonna do. it's all good.

No such thing as putting too much stock in a prospect when that prospect is Andrew Luck. Quarterbacks win in this league, and Luck is as good as they get.

sp5a-1.jpg

If Luck or any other Player is in the Dolphins future it will happen, fate will step in. Hoping for a season full of losses is for quiters. I'm sure the team wont quit...........why should the fans.

If Luck or any other Player is in the Dolphins future it will happen, fate will step in. Hoping for a season full of losses is for quiters. I'm sure the team wont quit...........why should the fans.
Fans arent quiting, we're just going....
clear.gif

I'll admit it, I don't like to admit it, but it's time to lose. I'll watch my game****s and look forward to next season. I'm sick of mediocrity and ineptitude.

I am sick of ineptitude and mediocrity too so I will just watch my Noles. Wait nevermind I will watch my Orioles. Wait again I guess I still have the Tar Heels. I really need to reevaluate the teams I root for.

I'll admit it, I don't like to admit it, but it's time to lose. I'll watch my game****s and look forward to next season. I'm sick of mediocrity and ineptitude.

And I will watch my Tigers kick some game**** *** this weekend haha

Anyone that wants us to squeak out a few meaningless wins this year is a short sighted moron.

Back
Top Bottom