Who is better between Dwyane Wade and LeBron James? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better between Dwyane Wade and LeBron James?

Who do you guys think is the best player on the Miami Heat?

• Total voters

TrueDiesel3

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who do you guys think is the best player on the Miami Heat? Dwyane Wade or LeBron James?

Wade has his **** together. Wade can take over games.

LeBron doesn't have his **** together. He has his head up his *** half the time. And yet he still takes over games.

There's not a dude in the league who can stop LeBron James. He's the most physically gifted NBA player I've seen in a loooooong time. LeBron guards the best player on the floor each and every night. Wade is good defensively, but I've always felt he was a little overrated. LeBron has a better long distance game as well. Wade is the better of the two at getting to the basket at will, but overall game, it's LeBron.

Wade has his **** together. Wade can take over games.

LeBron doesn't have his **** together. He has his head up his *** half the time. And yet he still takes over games.

There's not a dude in the league who can stop LeBron James. He's the most physically gifted NBA player I've seen in a loooooong time. LeBron guards the best player on the floor each and every night. Wade is good defensively, but I've always felt he was a little overrated. LeBron has a better long distance game as well. Wade is the better of the two at getting to the basket at will, but overall game, it's LeBron.
What happened in the 2011 NBA Finals? Just curious.

What happened in the 2011 NBA Finals? Just curious.

Rumor had it that LeBron found out his high school girlfriend was cheating on him.

I'm not making excuses for the guy because we had that one in the bag, but something like that messes with even the most mentally strong men. If that was even remotely true then it absolutely destroyed LeBron mentally. It's something that he's just not capable of overcoming. Look at his body language when he's on the bench. He's slouching. Looking around. Biting his nails. He's nervous. It's not a good sign. Luckily, he has enough talent to usually overcome it.

We came up short this past season. When we lost game two I knew we were in a lot of trouble. Really sucks the NBA is in a lockout. We need Heat basketball. Panthers are playing well...for now...but the Dolphins and Hurricanes are just impossible to watch.

:bobdole:

Rumor had it that LeBron found out his high school girlfriend was cheating on him.

I'm not making excuses for the guy because we had that one in the bag, but something like that messes with even the most mentally strong men. If that was even remotely true then it absolutely destroyed LeBron mentally. It's something that he's just not capable of overcoming. Look at his body language when he's on the bench. He's slouching. Looking around. Biting his nails. He's nervous. It's not a good sign. Luckily, he has enough talent to usually overcome it.

We came up short this past season. When we lost game two I knew we were in a lot of trouble. Really sucks the NBA is in a lockout. We need Heat basketball. Panthers are playing well...for now...but the Dolphins and Hurricanes are just impossible to watch.

:bobdole:
LOLwut? That is his excuse? Lebron is mentally weak while Wade is the complete opposite. As far as talent is concerned, Lebron wins, but talent isn't everything.

LOLwut? That is his excuse? Lebron is mentally weak while Wade is the complete opposite. As far as talent is concerned, Lebron wins, but talent isn't everything.

Wasn't "his" excuse but that what the rumors were. Somehow word leaked out that the had stepped out on him weeks before the Finals.

He never said that was the reason but if that IS true you know that's why he folded.

If your girl cheats on you and you've spent several years with her...how you gonna feel when you have to show up to work the next day. It affects you.

I wouldn't care because If I was Lebron I would be an NBA superstar and I could bang any chick I wanted to.

I wouldn't care because If I was Lebron I would be an NBA superstar and I could bang any chick I wanted to.

Yeah, you say that but that's not how life works. You might be an NBA superstar but that doesn't define who you are as a person. You spend 7 or 8 years with the same girl and she's all you've ever known, you think that just because you're on TV and have a few bucks in your pocket means that you don't have to deal with heartbreak like every other human being in this crazy world?

Yeah, you say that but that's not how life works. You might be an NBA superstar but that doesn't define who you are as a person. You spend 7 or 8 years with the same girl and she's all you've ever known, you think that just because you're on TV and have a few bucks in your pocket means that you don't have to deal with heartbreak like every other human being in this crazy world?

Bingo. Athletes are people too. People with great abilities, but still people.

Lebron was born an athletic freak. Put DWade's "insides" in Lebron's "outsides" and you have 5 times the player.

DWade > Lebron

You must not know how it works with them and pro athletes in general.

Back
Top Bottom