Who is better between Dwyane Wade and LeBron James? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better between Dwyane Wade and LeBron James?

Who do you guys think is the best player on the Miami Heat?

• Total voters
You must not know how it works with them and pro athletes in general.

I take it you're a pro athlete then?

:lol:

People tend to believe that athletes and rich people are somehow wired differently emotionally. That's so false. These are people at their core, man.

Anyone think it's a coincidence that Reggie Bush has been lighting it up as of late? Dude caught fire the week we played the Giants...next day we find out he's been out with Kim Kardashian the night before the game.

Oooooh coincidence you sneaky little ****er.

Reggie been depressed as **** since she left him. He couldn't shake it. He gets it back, and now he's lighting it up on the field again. All the money he has and all the *** he has available to him couldn't cure him.

Explain that.

They aren't wired emotionally. Then again they are the ones that usually cheat on their spouses/girlfriends anyways. Either way it just shows you he is mentally weak. Wade was going through his divorce and whatever with his wife and he was playing fine .

They aren't wired emotionally. Then again they are the ones that usually cheat on their spouses/girlfriends anyways. Either way it just shows you he is mentally weak. Wade was going through his divorce and whatever with his wife and he was playing fine .

That's basically what I've been saying the same time. Some people move on much easier than others. But this idea that breakups and divorces don't affect an athlete just because they're rich athletes is absurd.

They are both great players but Lebron's ceiling is higher, actually much higher due to his gifted athletic ability and frame.

Somebody put it best, if you gave Dwayne Wade Lebron's body . . . you would have the greatest NBA player of all time.

And if that "girlfriend" rumor is true about Lebron, then well that is just ****ing sad. Grow the **** up and stop choking in big moments.

I'll take Wade in his prime over Lebron tho . . . Wade is just that special and he is clutch. He has proven more than Lebron has thus far in their NBA careers.

I'll take Kevin Durant over both of them tho.

One on one, Lebron.

Drafting one , Lebron

Game 7 Finals, Wade

Wade can close. LeBron can't, and never has been able to.

Wade's killer instinct >>> LeBron's.

I'd take Kobe over either one though.

LeBron if he ever grows the **** up & plays with his head and not his god given ability, he'd be the greatest ever, & it wouldn't be close

Physically..Lebron is the better player/athlete....having said that...if I'm starting my own team and have a choice between Wade and James....hands down I take D-Wade all day long...

Heeeeeeeeelll no...that dude can't play a lick of defense.

He is so gifted offensively, I can overlook the decline in defense over a guy like Lebron (tho Durant has improved on defense over the span of his career). You get Durant in a system ran by a real defensive minded head coach, that guy is gonna be a machine.

Lebron is going to be 27 by years end, Durant just turned 23. Yea I'll take Durant right now over anybody in the league.

LeBron if he ever grows the **** up & plays with his head and not his god given ability, he'd be the greatest ever, & it wouldn't be close

To say it wouldn't be close just isn't a great argument. It takes more than "god given ability". It takes tenacity, a tough mind in tough moments, clutchness . . . I agree if anybody was the favorite when drafted to become the GOAT, Lebron would be leading that race . . . but thus far he hasn't even had as good of a career as Dwayne Wade . . . let's not throw him in the ring against Jordan, Kobe and others just yet . . . he doesn't deserve that praise, even in a hypothetical sense.

Back
Top Bottom