Who is better between Dwyane Wade and LeBron James? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better between Dwyane Wade and LeBron James?

Who do you guys think is the best player on the Miami Heat?

• Total voters
LeBron could be the best if he ever put his mind to it, he just doesn't, that's his problem. He can't close.

He is so gifted offensively, I can overlook the decline in defense over a guy like Lebron (tho Durant has improved on defense over the span of his career). You get Durant in a system ran by a real defensive minded head coach, that guy is gonna be a machine.

Lebron is going to be 27 by years end, Durant just turned 23. Yea I'll take Durant right now over anybody in the league.

I don't get the Durant infatuation. I can see how he attracts people as a contrast to the typical nba persona but as a player how can anyone put him anywhere near the level of the great ones in this game? All he does is score....doesn't rebound, defend, or set up his teammates. The scoring is great, but what happens when the shot isn't falling?

i think lebrons the most gifted guy in the game and maybe ever...but he's got more magic johnson in him in the clutch...he doesn't go kobe and decide that the games on his shoulders no matter what...if a guys open he's gonna kick it out for a uncontested look etc...more a team player...wade is more michael jordan in that regard...he's awfully damn clutch and you can tell at times that the game is his...everyone else is just along for the ride...

they're both murder off the dribble...

and kevin durant is pretty much a jump shooter and run the floor guy...but honestly at the same age you could say the same thing about dirk nowitzki...who has much more back to the basket and off the dribble game then he ever had now...and durants more physically talented than dirk so one has to think in time if he keeps working at it the way he's known to his game will develop into more well rounded...

Kevin Durant is a scoring threat. Possibly the best scorer in the league. But that's his ENTIRE game. He's not a complete player.

Kevin Durant is a scoring threat. Possibly the best scorer in the league. But that's his ENTIRE game. He's not a complete player.

and dirk wasn't either...his offensive game was pretty limited at the same age as durant...it's much more well rounded now...and dirks d has gotten better i'd say but its still not anything to get excited about...

i think durant can have the same kind of ascent in time...and he's a much better overall athlete

No doubt about it. But right now, LeBron and Wade are complete players. Dudes came into the league with the complete package. There's still some parts of their game that need polishing and that'll come, but Durant has zero impact on defense right now.

Back
Top Bottom