Who is better Dolphins or Eagles | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better Dolphins or Eagles

I dont mean to sound like a homer but us. The eagles just lost TO and brian westbrook is not that good. They have bigger holes than we do.

haha....i love this question...u know how many times a day i get asked this???lol......no question about it....MIAMI is the better team of course im going to go with miami because thats my team...and plus they are better and always will be better then the eagles....DO THE EAGLES HAVE A SUPER BOWL RING????? NOOOOOO....HAHA POINT DONE....

eagles arent even in the same league without a prime back and no wr's. i like westbrook but hes no edge,ronnie,lt.

Alex44 said:
A lot of that was the fact that Mcnabb was injured all year and TO was an idiot

I wouldnt trade our team for theirs but they will be in the playoffs again this season

TO was an idiot? When exactly did he stop?

Alex44 said:
Really?

The Eagles still have a great D-Line, 2 shut down corners, an elite Safety, average LB's

Westbrook is at least an average runner and great reciever, Mcnabb is THE BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE hands down, he has NEVER had WR's (other than 1 year with Owens) and mark my words Reggie Brown will have a breakout year at WR.
:lol:...:whew:...:lol:

:dday:

now if you breakdown position by position then you could see.im going to try to do that

QB- this is a tough one.Mcnabb has always been good but hes coming off a hernia injury.cpep is coming off knee injury obviously.i will let everyone vote on that postion

RB- the eagles have westbrook who is excellent when it comes to being a reciever but just average at best running.but westbrook could get back on track with the o-line that the eags have drafted such as winston justice and max gean gilles.i really like ryan moats as a second year playerhe does well.but miami has ronnie brown a stud.he can run,catch and block well.the back up morris is really good when his number is called to make a play.i give this to the fins.

wr- reggie brown is the best the eags have. we have a pro bowler in cc so fins get this.

TE- lj smith is good and he could have a big year this year but randy mcmichael is better so fins get that.

now the defensive side of the ball

dline- they have kearse but hes a little washed up.they drafted bunkley who is a good athelete but he was arrested apparently.they have mike patterson from last year who didnt do nearly anything.fins have so much depth when t comes to the dline.taylor,carter,holliday,bowens are solid de's but sometimes carter is a dt.keith traylor is a beast in the middle and manny wright still has to prove him self.i give this to the fins

LB- jerimiah trotter is the best linebacker they have.but other than him they are hurting.simenoue is a good supporter.the fins take this because of zach thomas and the fact they have crowder a young player who is showing signs of brilliance.Fins get this

Secondary-the eags got this.theres no need to explain with dawkins and sheppard

Back
Top Bottom