Who is better Dolphins or Eagles | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better Dolphins or Eagles

Alex44 said:
I know you feel that way, but its opinion not fact

And there are guys at other positions that are just as good or better than Brady is at his

But because you say McNabb is the best QB in the NFL it is fact?

Nice bit of hypocrisy there...

I'm starting a franchise I start with Brady...and the discussion would be very short. I take him over Manning everyday of the week. The only guy I even THINK about taking ahead of Brady would be Palmer, because of his huge upside.

unifiedtheory said:
That's funny because Tom Brady is the best player in the NFL regardless of position.

maybe he can play Nose Tackle better than Keith Traylor

ih8brady said:
McNabb isn't a choker? The Eagles were the Buffalo Bills of NFC Championship games for three straight years. McNabb shouldn't be bragging about that. If McNabb wants to be considered the best he better start outperforming Brady, Manning and Palmer.

In his first full season of starting he made the playoffs and beat Tampa 21-3

In his second year of starting he made the NFC championship game (Unlike Manning he actually wins playoff games) He beat Atlanta 20-6 before losing to Tampa (who went on to win the superbowl)

In 03 his WRs only caught 5 TD's total, yet he still took them to ANOTHER NFC championship game

In 04 when he actually had a WR he completed 64% of his passes and took his team to the superbowl

The man gets it done

unifiedtheory said:
But because you say McNabb is the best QB in the NFL it is fact?

Nice bit of hypocrisy there...

I'm starting a franchise I start with Brady...and the discussion would be very short. I take him over Manning everyday of the week. The only guy I even THINK about taking ahead of Brady would be Palmer, because of his huge upside.

I didnt say it was fact, Im defending my opinion that is getting attacked

Id take Palmer and Mcnabb over Brady easily. Id think about Manning to

Sackmaster99 said:
What will the eagles record be next year?

10 - 6 and they make the playoffs. I think the Redskins will take a step back and people are overrating the Cowboys (IMO).

The fact that Owens is gone is worth 2 wins. Throw in a healthy McNabb and that is worth 2 more wins.

If Westbrook stays healthy and they get anything from their recievers they could be very dangerous. I think L.J. Smith has a big year.

Their defense is still quite good although their linebackers are thin. They will be after the passer without a doubt.

Alex44 said:
I didnt say it was fact, Im defending my opinion that is getting attacked

Id take Palmer and Mcnabb over Brady easily. Id think about Manning to
So would I...Manning and McNabb have such a stellar record in BIG GAMES.

And I know your'e gonna say "they don't have the team Brady has...blahblah".

Brady never had a quality running back like Edge or the recievers that Manning has....EVER. While Manning's defense has been subpar, last year was supposed to be "the year", yet he still **** the bed in the playoffs....again. Manning is simply not a leader in my opinion.

And while the Eagles skill players have not been very good I think Brady's set of skill players has'nt been a whole lot better. He still wins.

Having three rings says it all. No Brady did'nt win all those championships alone but I think he had a hell of a lot more to do with it then a lot of people give him credit for...

Alex44 said:
Philli - 11-5
Washington -11-5
Dallas - 9-7
NY - 8-8 (NY will take a huge step back this season IMO)

NY 11-5
Dallas 9-7
Washington 8-8
philedifools 7-9

Back
Top Bottom