Who is better Dolphins or Eagles | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better Dolphins or Eagles

FiN.in.RI said:
:lol:

I'm sorry. I can't stop laughing at you!

Im sorry I just dont respond to people who put another opinion down without expressing their own, once again thanks for the amazing breakdown on why I am incorrect, I will never look at things the same again :rolleyes:

Its safe to say Mcnabb is in the top 4, and arranging that order is strictly opinion

Who knows? We'll find out starting in September. As for wins and losses, we might top them because they play in probably the most brutal conference that the NFL has seen in sometime.

Alex44 said:
Im sorry I just dont respond to people who put another opinion down without expressing their own, once again thanks for the amazing breakdown on why I am incorrect, I will never look at things the same again :rolleyes:

Its safe to say Mcnabb is in the top 4, and arranging that order is strictly opinion

:lol:

I'm sorry as well. I don't debate or argue with someone whose opinion is so off base that developing counter-points would seriously waste my time and while at the same instance of my laugh out loud session, many others have made the argument for me.

That being said, my only resort left is to laugh and laugh again at such utter crap.

Miami vs Philadelphia
Qb Qb push
rb rb advantage-Miami, Westbrook is a great Wr, but won't is not capable of the carries of Brown.
Wr/TE WR advantage- Miami, need I say more
OL OL advantage-probably Eagles, but Miami has improved and should be better this season
DL DL- Advantage-Miami-Tons of sacks last year, and such good depth that Manny Wright and Matt Roth were just in for some situatuons.
lbs lbs advantage- Miami- Miamis one spot is donnie Spragan or whoever, but Zach thomas is one of the best mlbs and Channing Crowder is good too, to Trotter,etc.
secondary secondary- advantage-Eagles, Brian Dawkins is a good safety, and lito sheppard, etc, Miami has to gel, but does have the talent, but until then, Eagles.

Overall Miami is the better team, I think the Eagles will rebound, but Miami has been a winning team for quite a while with sub par qbs, now they have a legit qb,.so using logic... the future looks pretty bright.

All homerism aside...On paper, roster against roster, I think we have a slight edge because we have better receivers and a running back that is more versatile than westbrook. I give their secondary the nod over ours because they are more proven than ours.

Alex44 said:
Yes he is, I dont think anyone has done more with less than he has

Dallas and NY are over rated IMO only reason they were good last year was because the Eagles were terrible and they got 2 extra wins because of it. NY might be good if Eli plays like he is capable of

Say what? McNabb was surrounded by a very good team. How do you explain the fact that Feeley was 4-1 as a starter for the same team?

hof13 said:
Say what? McNabb was surrounded by a very good team. How do you explain the fact that Feeley was 4-1 as a starter for the same team?

Feeley would have been decent for us if the rest of the team around him actually played decent

Alex44 said:
Feeley would have been decent for us if the rest of the team around him actually played decent
Feeley really did get a raw deal with no offensive line, no running back, no real offensive coordinator, not to mention the sorriest head coach to ever grace the sidelines!

Alex44 said:
Really?

The Eagles still have a great D-Line, 2 shut down corners, an elite Safety, average LB's

Westbrook is at least an average runner and great reciever, Mcnabb is THE BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE hands down, he has NEVER had WR's (other than 1 year with Owens) and mark my words Reggie Brown will have a breakout year at WR.

Tom Brady is the best QB in the league hands down!!!

gator_sensation said:
Tom Brady is the best QB in the league hands down!!!

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it

But if I have a good head coach im taking a guy that actually has athletic ability

Eagles or Dolphins?

Dolphins are better. Better QB,much better coaches and more of them. I would take our defense over theirs and our WR's over theirs. Ronnie Brown is a better RB. Houck will have our O L better by 3rd game.
Dolphins are the better team.

:dolphins:

Alex44 said:
A lot of that was the fact that Mcnabb was injured all year and TO was an idiot

I wouldnt trade our team for theirs but they will be in the playoffs again this season

How do u figure? They don't have a big play receiver and their running game is not all that. Same defense, but IMO they will be 8-8 max.

Sackmaster99 said:
Miami Dolphins

5 AFC Championships
2-5 in Super bowls

Eagles
2 NFC Championships
0-2 in Super Bowl

Correction: Miami Dolphins 2-3 in Superbowls, not 2-5.

Back
Top Bottom