Who is confident that the phins win in New England | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is confident that the phins win in New England

Joe M. Omma

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am confident. I think the home/away thing is slightly, just slightly, overdone. Any game we lost without Fiedler should be thrown out. After that, we have lost two games (both on the road). But, our D played decent in minnesota. Minnessota was putting up points their last half of the season. And, our offense with Fiedler, has yet to be shut down. (not saying we're an offensive powerhouse, but the O puts up points)

New England is not like the other teams we have had trouble with this season. They do not have big dominant receivers. And, their O-line has trouble protecting their qb. They'll be fired up. But, I think that we should win.

that being said, this is the NFL. anything can happen and often does. But, if you forget about every other season in the past quarter century and just concentrate on the guys that are playiing for this one, I think we're looking good.

Let me hear what you think...

I really believe that unless we have a meltdown, which has been common with this team on the road, we should win easily. Has anyone watched New England this season. They get consistantly dominated by winning teams. If we are a true playoff team we should have been able to beat the Vikes, but should definitly beat the struggling Pats. I think Belechik will know we are the better team and I expect to see some gadget plays and chances taken by New England. Hopefully are VANILLA coaching staff will see that coming.

I am confident that the Bills will not make the playoffs.

All the Patsies have to do is stack the line and send 8 or even 9 men into the box to stop Ricky, their secondary should be more then enough to stop your lack of any real receivers, I expect this game to be tight no predictions but I really do hope the Dolphins lay an egg...

I'll also be praying for a blizzard, sorry :lol:

So am I MarionFan. As matter of fact I am guaranteed that they don't make it..

Originally posted by GreenGiant 32
All the Patsies have to do is stack the line and send 8 or even 9 men into the box to stop Ricky, their secondary should be more then enough to stop your lack of any real receivers, I expect this game to be tight no predictions but I really do hope the Dolphins lay an egg...

I'll also be praying for a blizzard, sorry :lol:
Its too bad they tried that before and we beat them by 13 points. The Raiders tried it also. Oh well maybe the same gameplan will work this time. Geez you should be coaching in the NFL. I mean doing the same thing that didn't work before is genuis.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Its too bad they tried that before and we beat them by 13 points. The Raiders tried it also. Oh well maybe the same gameplan will work this time. Geez you should be coaching in the NFL. I mean doing the same thing that didn't work before is genuis.

Hey wait a mintue, where did the first game take place??? And where is the second game taking place??? And what is your record on the road??? And how do you play in the cold??? And didn't you play them in September, you know the month where you seem unstoppable only to fall apart in....What month???

Nuff Said...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what are the reasons that phins will win or lose. And, saying that they suck is not a reason.

here's a reason
1. the dolphins killed new england earlier in the year. fiedler had a 3 td day (2 pass, 1 run) (ricky ran for 105)
2. dolphins completely shut down new england's running game. new england didn't have a rusher with over 18 yards.
3. brady was sacked three times and had two interceptions.

I'm not saying it will be a repeat of the last game. but, our personnel dominated that team. Us not playing well in the cold is a matter of perspective. our qb and #1 receiver played at dartmouth and wisconsin. those places get very cold and they played great in the cold back then. our rb ran for 200+ in the cold a few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, we have no receivers?:rolleyes: I really hope that NE is thinking like this sparkplug. We should be in for some treat.

does anyone see any problems with us matching up against new england?

Didn't we beat NE just 2 years ago in the last game in the freaking cold? I am getting real tired of this cold crap. Look how badly our TEAM plays in the cold. Ricky 228 yards in a blizzard. New England can't handle Ricky getting those yards, especially with Jay at QB and not the ex-jet Lucas. Oh by the way, green idiot, If Miami wins you guys don't even have to play, you are out. Thanks for playing, see you next year. LOSER!!!!

AND, if hell comes to Earth and you actually do win the division, it will be because Miami lost that you got to win your second, yes count them 2nd division title since the merger. How sad it is to be a Jet fan. NUFF SAID.....

Originally posted by MarinoFan
AND, if hell comes to Earth and you actually do win the division, it will be because Miami lost that you got to win your second, yes count them 2nd division title since the merger. How sad it is to be a Jet fan. NUFF SAID.....

Seems to me someone is trying to cover his @ss, confidence is in short supply down in Miami, too bad the last game wasn't between us then it would have felt so much better, but I am willing to take a Pats victory if that is what it will take.

Sad to be a Jets fan huh??? How sad is it when that very same sad team owns you??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dolphins fans say: Another December to remem...err.....Forget.

Back
Top Bottom