Who is confident that the phins win in New England | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is confident that the phins win in New England

OKAY, GREENJERKOFF, YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CRAP TO THE SMACK BOARD. PERIOD!!!! You should be worrying about the Packers and not Miami. Nobody is trying to cover anything around here. You should be trying to cover some receivers cause Favre is gonna have a mega day on Sunday.

I'm a Jet fan and I'm "confident" that the Dolphins will win. The Pats are a fraud. They can't do anything against good teams.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
OKAY, GREENJERKOFF, YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CRAP TO THE SMACK BOARD. PERIOD!!!! You should be worrying about the Packers and not Miami. Nobody is trying to cover anything around here. You should be trying to cover some receivers cause Favre is gonna have a mega day on Sunday.

Favre is going to have a mega day on Sunday huh???

Like he had last Sunday??? Or the Sunday before that???

Let me let you in on a little secret the Packers are not as good as their record would lead you to believe, beating up on the Lions and Bears and almost getting swept by the Vikings should have raised some flags for you but I guess your to big of a homer to see that the Pack are not what they seem, injuries and inconsistent play should have cost them dearly but many favorable calls by the refs and they are what they are...

Oh and GreenJerkOff??? How creative I won't even bother making fun of who you are named after even though he is one of the biggest pansies to ever play the game....that would be so thrid gradish of me I won't stoop down to your level.:p

Great.. The Jets beat the Patsies and now all of a sudden this Jits show up here again... Where were you guys last weekend???

WHO LOSES TO THE BEARS?!?!??!?!? I still cant get over that a team that loses to the LOWLIEST OF LOWLY BEARS could possibly win this division... :yell:

Originally posted by GreenGiant 32
Favre is going to have a mega day on Sunday huh???

Like he had last Sunday??? Or the Sunday before that???

Let me let you in on a little secret the Packers are not as good as their record would lead you to believe, beating up on the Lions and Bears and almost getting swept by the Vikings should have raised some flags for you but I guess your to big of a homer to see that the Pack are not what they seem, injuries and inconsistent play should have cost them dearly but many favorable calls by the refs and they are what they are...

Oh and GreenJerkOff??? How creative I won't even bother making fun of who you are named after even though he is one of the biggest pansies to ever play the game....that would be so thrid gradish of me I won't stoop down to your level.:p

Homer is taking them for granted like you are. I am in my own board talking about my team and our next opponent. You are hear flaunting the fact that you are gonna totally miss the playoffs. Now, I'll tell you again, take this to the smnack forum or you WILL be banned.
:monkey: the green idiot.

honestly, there should be no way the Patriots can win...

They can't run... They can't stop the run...

If we don't win we don't deserve the playoffs...

and there should be no reason for a Jet fan to be around here today

Originally posted by GreenGiant 32
Hey wait a mintue, where did the first game take place??? And where is the second game taking place??? And what is your record on the road??? And how do you play in the cold??? And didn't you play them in September, you know the month where you seem unstoppable only to fall apart in....What month???

Nuff Said...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's good back pedal to other reasons why that game plan will work. We lost most of our road games with Lucas at QB NUFF SAID. The Pats have not exactly been unbeatable at home this season NUFF SAID. We won in Denver in 40 degree weather NUFF SAID. We played the Pats in October (I was at the game) NUFF SAID. We beat the Raiders at home in December NUFF SAID. Your right now that I re-think things the same gameplan that the Pats used in the first game should work on Sunday. You really are a football genius. If Miami loses Sunday and they fire Wannstedt would you be willing to coach the team next season.

I like our chances with New England. We beat them once this year and even though the game should be close, I think we'll win again.

i hope we go in there and just hit them right in the mouth. first play from scrimmage jason or ogun just wallop brady and fall on the damn ball. i can't make it through another game like denver or, god forbid, minnessota. just whoop em like you know you can. no mistakes, no excuses... just a real old school ass-whooping...

I really really really really wanna say that yeah, we win the games we need to win, but I just don't know...

This year's Fins have seemed to me to have a whole lot more heart than last years- at least they are more exciting and excited. BUT, they have also shown that they still have the good old lay down and die trick in their playbook.

But I'm still gonna say that Ricky will have a huge game and that will be the difference. Fiedler has the heart too.

Forget the cold. Forget that it's December. Forget that the Fins love to give away playoff berths like Christmas presents.

Fins win by 10.

Unless they don't.

Back
Top Bottom