Who is confident that the phins win in New England | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is confident that the phins win in New England

I'm more hopefull than confident... this year is just to crazy... I've stopped trying to figure it out and am just riding along wherever this season finally takes us.

Hey I'm pretty confident - we win....As for these fans of the other teams in the division - I just ignore them. Probably if we all ignore them they will go to the smack forum, because they really don't have anything to contribute in this one. But anyway, hell yeah we'll win this one. Our back's against the wall. I don't know that it will be an easy win, but nonetheless...a win. I'm still excited for the playoffs to begin, as well. Someone else was saying that you throw out the Lucas losses when considering our performance on the road - I think that, too. But even that doesn't matter. All that matters is that the team goes up and plays well. The whole "cold weather" thing is over-hyped. Ricky is one of the few players who had never played in cold weatherm and as someone else already stated he had a HUGE game.

I am confident. We will win this game, folks. We matchup very well with them. I couldnt say that about the Vikes last week (or the Chiefs or Bills for that matter).

So yes Im confident. Better team wins here.

Very confident. NE is really struggling and the Dolphins have a lot to prove since their last game in Minnesota. They should be able to pressure Tom Brady into making a lot of mistakes and it seems that his go to guy, Troy Brown, is not 100%. He seems very vulnerable right now. BUT, we must be able to control the clock by pounding Ricky ALL DAY LONG. Plus we have to take advantage of fumbles and picks. We could have a large amount of TO's if we could have covered all of those fumbles by Gannon and Culpepper. And those "near picks" would have helped the team as well. Must take advantage of those opportunities. I look for JT and Wale to have big games with Ricky way over 100 yards on the ground. I feel for who ever is in his way.

Just my two pennies....

I was a little shaky about this game on Sunday, but after a couple of days I am feeling more and more confident that we will win. Unfortunately nothing else has gone our way as far as the bye's go, but we can't help that now. Just start winning on Sunday and keep on trucking Baby!!

:monkey: Non-Believers

Back
Top Bottom