Who is more than 90 percent gone after this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is more than 90 percent gone after this season?

1. Wanny
2. Griese
3. Ogun- we can't afford another huge contract on defense
4. Ruddy
5. McKnight

I'm 92% sure that Wally might be here next year.

Keep Ogunleye restructure others...Zack and Seau, Knight.

Originally posted by Muck
I'm 92% sure that Wally might be here next year.

I just believe we will give him a one-year tender and someone else will take him. We won't be able to match their offer and will lose him.

Originally posted by unclemonty

I just believe we will give him a one-year tender and someone else will take him. We won't be able to match their offer and will lose him.

A first or first & third round compensation will do just fine with me.

Fiedler &/or Griese
Wade
Ruddy
Burnett
Freeman
Nails
McKnight
Rogers
Newson
Fletcher

Originally posted by SMadison29

Fiedler &/or Griese
Wade
Ruddy
Burnett
Freeman
Nails
McKnight
Rogers
Newson
Fletcher
Why is everyone so hard on Mcknight he has made the biggest plays for us this year?

Originally posted by SMadison29

Fiedler &/or Griese
Wade
Ruddy
Burnett
Freeman
Nails
McKnight
Rogers
Newson
Fletcher

I agree with everyone on the list except Fletcher. Cutting him gives 1.1 mil dead cap and .225 mil in the red with no cap savings. We are stuck with him one more year. It makes no sense at all to ever cut a player that will put you in the red.

check this link:
http://www.thefinforum.com/SiteContent/Content/SalaryCap2.htm

It is a VERY informative cap status for next season. It is very helpful.

I'm not convinced yet that a new coach couldn't do more with the resources we have...

...but I do think bot cornerbacks could do with halving their cap numbers because they alone don't make this a winning franchise. Seau needs to accept his new status as zimmer frame relay team member and take a pay-cut. TimBO could do with his cap number being halved. Mare is pretty expensive for the no. of missed critical field goals. Pay-cut should be accepted by him without huge arguments. Jason Taylor could stand a pay-cut, but I imply no criticism other than the fact that no individual makes this a winning team. Tim Ruddy is expensive at $3M and Seth McKinney ought by now to be ready to take over.

I'd like to see Chambers and McMichael get better deals before their contracts are finally up - playmakers should be paid accordingly (but it's not great business sense to do it before you have to). Thompson was a big mistake, dead cap walking, but McKnight and Gadsen as backups getting backup money would be worth keeping around. We do need an upgrade opposite Chamber though. Someone to put fear into the hearts of defensive coordinators (no offense to Orande or James).

No not O-Gun....we need this playa up in here!!!

Seriously now...we need to resign O-Gun....PLEASE!!!

Back
Top Bottom