Who is more than 90 percent gone after this season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is more than 90 percent gone after this season?

I cant beleive i was not seeing olindo mare!

hes #1 in my book.

1. Olindo mare
2. Brian Griese
3. Fiedler unless he restructures
4. Trade Sam Madison for anything!
5. Brock marion
6. Arturo Freeman
7. Todd Perry
8. Todd Wade- Let him go
9. Fletcher
10. mcnight- let him go bring back later if noone signs him and get him back cheap if we need him.

some later possibilities:

Timbo - if our new coach gets us a new stud at DT

put one of the tags on ogun and sign him. we would be stupid not to in order to get draft picks if we decide not to sign him.

Originally posted by Smacks
Some comments on names that have popped up.

1. Fiedler-No way is he gone UNLESS Miami finds a replacement for him and right now there is no names out there that wow me.
2. Wade- I don't believe he will be gone for the simple fact that all this talk about his contract is just manuevering by both sides. He isn't a top RT in the NFL so I don't see him getting much of a look by other teams.
3. Madison- No way he is gone. There is NOONE to replace him. He is still a very good CB, that makes bonehead penalities. Plus I believe he will restructure his contract.
4.O-Gun- At the very worse he will be tendered a contract that will cost a team a 1st and 3rd round pick. He will stay at least another year with Miami.
5. Ruddy- Unless he is just outright released he will be back. I just don't see that happening.
6. Marion- I really hate to see him go. He is the general in the secondary. When he is on and he is one of the best safeties in the NFL. The Problem is when he is off, Miami gives up big plays.

One final thing-You can do all the wishing and wanting to get rid of players but you need to look at who will replace these guys. If you do replace these guys are they better? What are the salary implications? I think its best to wait until the end of the season to see who the coach is and who is available when free agency begins.

ummmmmmmmmmm, its called rebuilding in your own image.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

I disagree completely. BG is a better QB behind a line that does not resemble a wet napkin. He is also our best shot at a servicable QB next year unless we get a great FA (I dont see one I want) or Manning in the draft (I cant see anyone giving up a shot at him). Also Jay will be gone b/c he considers himself a starter. Good ridence. Reasons he should not be a starter.
Injured every year
Cant go deep
Poor accuracy
Inconsistant- you neven know who is gonna show up.
All that and more equalls a loosing situation. Luv the heart Jay but you cant throw a ball with your heart.

puuuuhhhhlease! no way no how, griese is gone! bill parsells said it best, "if i wanted to go 8-8, i would get Griese."

Originally posted by scodoublet
The only thing good about Griese is his last name! :D
He's got to go!
Make Fiedler a backup, and try for Brunell.
We might as well give that a shot.
There is no reason we should not make the playoffs with the roster we have!
Fire Wanny and NV!
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

i say get fielder to restructure and get a rookie and let Jay start off the season with the rookie coming in later. i say sell off some talent for some draft picks or just to get some serious money. a new firey coach will give us the attitude and some new talent to be a new kind of team. i think Nick Saben is that guy.

Jay better not be starting next year or we will suck again. Him and Wanny are the main problems. If you haven't noticed, the best teams in the league have great QB's.

I guess some of you do not get it that Fiedler is a back up and nothing more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides that winning percentage stat (which we all know stats can be deceiving) what has he done? He gets hot for 1 maybe 2 games than sucks for 3 or 4 more. He has got to go, and I am not saying Griese is the answer but he is a much better passer than Fiedler will ever be. As for running, we can leave that up to Ricky.

If someone else comes up @ the qb spot as far as drafting go get him as long as we don't give up all our picks because we still need an O-line the rebuild as well.

The Wanny and Fiedler era should be terminated @ the end of the season no and if's or but's!!!!!!!!!!!!! It it time for the Dolphins to return to glory, and the winning percentage of the team doesn't make any one feel any better we want a ring!!!!!!!!!!!

I would hope nobody is 90% gone... I'd hope if they'd get rid of anyone... they'd do it right, and make them 100% gone :lol:

Saban of LSU, worked for Bellichek in Cleveland so he can match up well. Plus he has evaluated a lot of talent for this yea'rs draft and you finally have a first rounder to pick with!

Originally posted by Mr.Murder
Saban of LSU, worked for Bellichek in Cleveland so he can match up well. Plus he has evaluated a lot of talent for this yea'rs draft and you finally have a first rounder to pick with!

yep, and the thing about saben as well is he is a defensive coach and could get rid of some overpaid dips and get some young talent to take their place.

Fiedler
Wanny
Norv
Bates
Special Teams Coach
Madison
Marion
O-Gun
W.Smith
Nails
Perry
Gadison
Thompson

You can't have an offensive minded coach with a crappy QB. We will have to get a good Qb for that to happen.

Back
Top Bottom