Who is our starting Free Safety??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is our starting Free Safety???

Waterboy said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: Did I miss the press conference? When did he state that Daniels would be a safety? I guess I need to go check out the transcripts. :roflmao: :roflmao: :cooldude: . Just kidding...

:ban:

Jaj said:
Hunt, Eiland, and Sharpe are TCF.

Williams has a chance to make the roster. However, Junior Rosegreen is a necessary UDFA.

No... ATARI BIGBY is a necessary UDFA!!

Waterboy said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: Did I miss the press conference? When did he state that Daniels would be a safety? I guess I need to go check out the transcripts. :roflmao: :roflmao: :cooldude: . Just kidding...

:roflmao: I guess that did sound kind of presumptuous of me. :D I just truely thought that he was picked to be moved back to FS like he spent in his first two years at LSU. :D

But in all honesty, he stated that he was going to be a CB, as if stating Saban said it publicly. If that was the case then I would like to see it as I haven't actually read nor heard Saban say it. I am genuinely curious. :cooldude:

I think Daniels can do both. Great bench guy for now, maybe dime package. Will probably be a cb for now untill he learns NFL offenses more then move to the safety positions once he learns how to read offenses.

Back
Top Bottom