Who is our starting Free Safety??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is our starting Free Safety???

AZStryker

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We haven't signed one yet and didn't draft one either. Unless Mario Edwards is who we will play there.

MCMike81

Starter
Reaction score
I think that it will be Tillman or Daniels...There are still more cuts to be made before the season starts anyway so who knows what might fall into our lap.

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
Dudeman said:
Tillman..

apparently Saban said that Daniels will be a CB

Did I miss a press conference? When did he state that Daniels would be a CB? I guess I need to go check out the transcripts. I hope that's not the case. I saw, in my mind anyway, Daniels going back to saftey if he put on a few pounds.

dolfanmark

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Yeremiah Bell, Taveras Tillman, Mario Edwards, Jack Hunt, Deandre Eiland, Quintin Williams, or Ricky Sharpe. We currently have 8 safeties on the roster, not counting Edwards, but I think he has a chance to switch positions.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Hunt, Eiland, and Sharpe are TCF.

Williams has a chance to make the roster. However, Junior Rosegreen is a necessary UDFA.

RoninFin4

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Wasn't Rosegreen an in-the-box type of safety at Auburn? I didn't think he had the coverage skills to be a FS.

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Tillman and Bell are our FSs right now. Edwards has the size to play FS, and Daniels played FS is 1st 2 years at LSU.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Rosegreen is a FS. He's a center-fielder.

UCFinfan

Starter
Reaction score
I'd love to see Travis Daniels fill the part. He'd be a perfect fit.

Waterboy

DolFan
Reaction score
BlitPhinFan said:
Did I miss a press conference? When did he state that Daniels would be a CB? I guess I need to go check out the transcripts. I hope that's not the case. I saw, in my mind anyway, Daniels going back to saftey if he put on a few pounds.

:roflmao: :roflmao: Did I miss the press conference? When did he state that Daniels would be a safety? I guess I need to go check out the transcripts. :roflmao: :roflmao: :cooldude: . Just kidding...

Top Bottom