who is still a ricky fan or would at least take him back | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is still a ricky fan or would at least take him back

Doktor Ivel said:
we could get alot more from him than a 6th.
hes not worth the headaches in the locker room

And because of those possible headaches, there's no way he's worth more than a 6th.

If he can help our team in any way at all then i'm ok with taking him back.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
The point is he has NO TRADE VALUE. The only value he has to the Dolphins is if he comes back and plays well. People are saying he should be traded right away if he decides to come back. We won't get anything for him. If that's the plan, they might as well just release him from his contract.

If Saban had no intentions of bringing him back, why woul dhe be checking with guys like Zack to see if they'd take him back on the team. If the guys in that locker room are willing to have him on their team, then I'm fine with that.

Maybe he does and maybe he doesnt. If another team was willing to trade for him right away you would have to consider it...after all, he could re-retire at any given moment so if an opportunity arises to unload him and get anything in return (even a 6th rounder) you should probably take it. But, if there are no immediate takers, then use him as a backup till he blows up again. If he stays clean and in camp then trade him if possible, or release him if not.

gofins said:
I guess I sicken you too because I would welcome him back with open arms. I always said that I trust Saban's judgement.

I don't trust judgement on someone other than my self. Now football-wise, I do trust a coaches judgement, because I am not one myself.

In the case of RW, if I quote Saban's words accurately, ''The guy has value to the organization,'' Saban said. ``I think we can all agree on that. So it would be counterproductive for me to turn my back on all that.''

I see that term to mean, per Dictionary.com=

An amount, as of goods, services, or money, considered to be a fair and suitable equivalent for something else; a fair price or return.=

In simpler terms, IMO, RW to be traded if acquired!

Back
Top Bottom