who is still a ricky fan or would at least take him back | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is still a ricky fan or would at least take him back

I dont like or agree with what he did but as a fan we really have no say other than to cheer for him or boo him.

Personally, if the guys in the locker room agree to take the field with him and hes man enough to admit he acted irrationally and with conduct detrimental to the franchise and basically screwed up a large part of last season than as a fan I have to take him back because the guys who are in that locker room are the ones that suffered most because of his actions. Its a year off their career, not ours, its a move that caused other irrational front office moves, and its the organization that took a hit.

AquaAssasin said:
we have had too many of these threads...please no more

Yes I agree. This subject has been beaten to death. I think all Ricky threads should be deleted unless it's breaking news. IMO

NOPE.......count me out. I DON'T EVER WANT HIM BACK!:yell:

Sometimes its just better to move on and this is the case with Reefer Ricky. Let him play for another team. I don't want to see him ever again wearing a Miami jersey.

ricky will be back next year. this will mean a probable tradedown to get in the right position for who we want to draft

The risk, simply outweighs the reward.

i dont see him coming back for one reason....he will get booed the first time he is introduced and doesn't want to go through that.

rick is an allpro back. i say we take him back and still draft a back with our first pick let ronnie brown who we should draft learn the system and the speed of the game behind ricky in doing so let ricky prove yhat he is back and wants to apart of the nfl then trade the s.o.b next year for somthing that could become a allpro QB.

csabe said:
The risk, simply outweighs the reward.

I think it's the other way around. As long as Saban has some sort of backup plan, the reward far outweighs the risk. If he comes back and quits or tanks, then we go to plan B. If he comes back and plays like he used to, we're in great shape. Saban's not dumb enough to put all his eggs in one basket IMO.

If everyone in that locker room is willing to take hime back, then so am I.
I believe in giving people a second chance, if they are willing to apologize and make up for the mistake they made.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
I think it's the other way around. As long as Saban has some sort of backup plan, the reward far outweighs the risk. If he comes back and quits or tanks, then we go to plan B. If he comes back and plays like he used to, we're in great shape. Saban's not dumb enough to put all his eggs in one basket IMO.

First of all the risk is that he is spectacle to the everyone surrounding the team, Ricky this and Ricky that. Would be a major distraction IMO, even if Saban brings him in as insurance

i want ricky back. Ronnie Brown is a good HB, but he will probably never produce like ricky did.

No, screw him. I believe that people who want Ricky back aren't truly dolfans at heart. Ricky Butt****ed this team last year at the worst possible time. He spit in our faces as dolfans. He spit in the face of the team, and he'd only be coming back for the money. I'm not gonna welcome this man back with open arms after what he did to this team just because he is talented. I guess I just have a little something called pride.

Back
Top Bottom