Who is the 2nd Greatest Phins HC of alltime? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the 2nd Greatest Phins HC of alltime?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
JJ, Wanne, or whoever came before Shula?

It was george wilson.

And it has to be Wannstedt by default. Although its no battle of champions I must say!

CirclingWagons said:
i think George Wilson was his name...could be way off though
That`s actually kinda funny. So, who would you vote for as the Bills 2nd best coach there Wagon? You probably can`t name any coach as your Bills best coach of all-time, `cause no coach ever brought the lovely city of Buffalo a Super Bowl title.

Goin` Deep said:
That`s actually kinda funny. So, who would you vote for as the Bills 2nd best coach there Wagon? You probably can`t name any coach as your Bills best coach of all-time, `cause no coach ever brought the lovely city of Buffalo a Super Bowl title.
:shakeno:

Sorry, but he didn't smack talk in this thread. Sure he did in others. But he is correct in the fact that Wilson was indeed the head coach before Shula.

I know emotions are running high, but the last thing we need is a flame war, well that and another injury to a key player. You get my point, I hope.

Goin` Deep said:
Marv Levy is our best coach, just ask his *****, Don Shula

CirclingWagons said:
Marv Levy is our best coach, just ask his *****, Don Shula

Dang! And right after I defended you in this thread. I guess you were posting while I was, at least I hope that's the case.

i think its the other way around.. Who got his team to win two super bowls and who couldnt get his team to win ****? Whos Whos *****? Get it straight Circle jerk.

BlitPhinFan said:

Dang! And right after I defended you in this thread. I guess you were posting while I was, at least I hope that's the case.
yeah, it was simultaneous. Don't worry about it, if he wants to ***** and moan about events that happened in the Paleolithic era, I'll humor him for awhile

FiN.in.RI said:
i think its the other way around.. Who got his team to win two super bowls and who couldnt get his team to win ****? Whos Whos *****? Get it straight Circle jerk.
Go check out Levy's record vs. Shula.

Wilson didn't win more than 5 games in the 4 years he was there, Dave hasn't had a loosing one yet (knock on wood) and he's been our HC for 4 years as well. So it has to be Dave. It's not like we really have much to choose from. We've only had 4 HC's in history.

Back
Top Bottom