Who Is Your Fav Players On Each AFCE Team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is Your Fav Players On Each AFCE Team

This is my first post, I have been readin around the site for a few months now.

Jets : Vilma and Coles
Bills : McGahee and Spikes
Pats : Well... I do hate the Gaytriots, but I liked Ty Law, and I like Deion Branch
Phins : Chambers and Taylor

I dont like anyone from the other AFC teams much, I am just a Bears & Fin Fan, and from the Fins I love Zack and Jason. :wink:

Miami: Chambers, McMichael, JT, ZT, Madison

I hate every other team in the East but I do respect the following

NY: Curtis Martin is one of the best backs in NFL history and gets very little respect. Led the league in rushing and all I hear is about McGahee.:rolleyes:

NE: troy Brown stepped up and played as a DB last year to help the team.

Buffalo: Moulds is a great WR and gets little respect.

Miami - Chambers, McMichael, Taylor, and Brown soon :evil:

Bills - McGahee

Jets- Martin, and I can't beleive no one said Fiedler :ears:

Patriots - I thought about this one for about 10 mins and decided the task was impossible. I respect Brady the most though.

Miami: Zack/Jason - These guys are warriors.
Bills: McGahee
New England: Brady. I know it is lame, but he is a great player who can produce under pressure. Probably wouldn't pick above Manning though.

Interesting to see so many pick Vilma on the Jets. Watch for him to be huge this year. Curtis is just the man. End of story.

BZ

when did Spikes call Shannon Sharpe Lewis's mini me?

fins- taylor,chambers,thomas
bills- milloy,tko,evans
jets- vilma, abraham
pats- brady,branch

Dolphins- Rob Conrad. NE guy that almost cried when he the Patriots pulled an offer a few years ago and he was stuck playing for the dolphins again.

Jets- Curtis Martin. He wears his Red Sox hat to the games and in the locker room

Bills- Lawyer Milloy. Former Pats captain

5P1KES said:
when did Spikes call Shannon Sharpe Lewis's mini me?
His last year in Cinci Spikes and Ray lewis where yapping back and forth thru the papers and Shannon sharpe decided he wanted to chime in (he was with the ravens at the time).

TeflonPatriot said:
Dolphins- Rob Conrad. NE guy that almost cried when he the Patriots pulled an offer a few years ago and he was stuck playing for the dolphins again.

Jets- Curtis Martin. He wears his Red Sox hat to the games and in the locker room

Bills- Lawyer Milloy. Former Pats captain

Red Sox hat? Curtis is always wearing a Yankee hat.

nyjunc said:
Thats OK cause teflon has a "gansta" hat that says "Dunce" that he is pretty fond of.

Bills - Willis McGahee: will be considered among the elite RBs after this season

Dolphins - Jason Taylor: best DE in the league

Jets - Curtis Martin: respect his longevity

Patriots: Tom Brady: simply the best QB and player in the league, future HOFer

nyjunc said:
Check again, last year on Sports Center he was wearing a Red Sox hat everytime they showed him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom