Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB?

Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB???

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 47 11.5%
  • David Woodley

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Don Strock

Votes: 104 25.6%
  • Earl Morrall

Votes: 58 14.3%
  • Scott Mitchell

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • Damon Huard

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • Bernie Kosar

Votes: 45 11.1%
  • Craig Erickson

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Brian Griese

Votes: 20 4.9%
  • John Stofa

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • A. J. Feeley

Votes: 27 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 5.2%

• Total voters
Haha, it was an old slang term that pretty much means 'I agree', or 'well said'. Not that I actually use it in my real life speech, just thought it was the right time bring it out of retirement.

CHAMBERS8484 said:
How could anyone give AJ Feeley a vote, he was the worst of all time. Remember the seahawks game, had the game in the bag driving down the field, and what does he do? He throws a pick for 6 and then fumbles it on the next posession! He was a crybaby whiner as well, and a disgrace to the organization, voting feeley is like voting satan, a much more whiny version of satan.

Culpepper is number 3 for me.

Culpepper hasn't played a single down.
His worth to this franchise is as of yet unknown.

These old threads are throwing me off. I started to make a short post lauding Morrall, then someone had quoted my old and much more detailed post in this thread, probably from months ago. I'm really slipping because that old post had much more energy and info than I'm capable of right now.:lol:

Awsi Dooger said:
These old threads are throwing me off. I started to make a short post lauding Morrall, then someone had quoted my old and much more detailed post in this thread, probably from months ago. I'm really slipping because that old post had much more energy and info than I'm capable of right now.:lol:
Sorry, I had started this thread a year ago and got tired of the unending character and injury threads and thought I'd bring it back. We have over a thousand new folks since then and thought it might be fun to include them.

As to your writing style, you are still doing fine!

CHAMBERS8484 said:
How could anyone give AJ Feeley a vote, he was the worst of all time. Remember the seahawks game, had the game in the bag driving down the field, and what does he do? He throws a pick for 6 and then fumbles it on the next posession! He was a crybaby whiner as well, and a disgrace to the organization, voting feeley is like voting satan, a much more whiny version of satan.

Culpepper is number 3 for me.

You ask how someone could vote for AJ then you go and vote for a guy who has never played a down for the dolphins.:lol:

Id still choose Culpepper

1- Because im young

2- He is my second favorite QB in the NFL behind Donovan Mcnabb

Awsi Dooger said:

I resemble that remark.:wink:

BTW a couple of other QBs who looked good but did not play enough to be considered are Scott Mitchell and super sub Steve De Berg.

as much as I blame Jay fiedler for the problems in Miami I do think he had heart and hung in there when people were yelling at him and hating him. So I would have to say Jay Fiedler though I am happy he is not on our roster.

who likes the filet dolphin? or maybe another miami dish you know a little (Daunte)Pepper with some spices maybe a little (Cleo)Lemon on a fresh (Joeyy)Herring...atleat Saban got a consistent style...we straight going to poison the opponents/...lolll

Woodstrock was before Benifer and Brangelina!! The first co-mingle of names. This is major!!! Not!!

why didn't you have marino on the list?

Oh right....all you guppies love him so much

I always liked Don Strock. He played well no matter if he was coming in for relief of Bob Griese, David Woodley or Dan. Plus the guy was basically an extra offensive coordinator on the sidelines. It was no surprise to me he became a coach.

Earl Morall is almost neck and neck with Strock in my book since he was such an important part in our undefeated season, but I remember watching Don Strock play. Earl Morall was a little before my time, but I respect him greatly for what he did for our team.

Back
Top Bottom