Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB?

Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB???

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 47 11.5%
  • David Woodley

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Don Strock

Votes: 104 25.6%
  • Earl Morrall

Votes: 58 14.3%
  • Scott Mitchell

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • Damon Huard

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • Bernie Kosar

Votes: 45 11.1%
  • Craig Erickson

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Brian Griese

Votes: 20 4.9%
  • John Stofa

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • A. J. Feeley

Votes: 27 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 5.2%

• Total voters

Ohiophinphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just thought I would start a little off season poll on who was your third favorite Dolphin QB. Numbers one and two are clearly Marino and Griese in which ever order you would prefer but after that................

Ohiophinphan said:
Just thought I would start a little off season poll on who was your third favorite Dolphin QB. Numbers one and two are clearly Marino and Griese in which ever order you would prefer but after that................

David Woodley, may he RIP. :cry:

Don Srock and then Morral.But I also like Crash Jensen who was drafted as a QB but actually played every other position instead of QB. I do remember him cathing a lateral then trowing it into the endzone for a DT.

Ozzy rules!!

Don Strock

NJFINSFAN1......
is that you in the picture? I'd be crapping my shorts. I've been skydiving, and I love to ski, but I don't think I could do that.

steveincolorado said:
Don Strock

NJFINSFAN1......
is that you in the picture? I'd be crapping my shorts. I've been skydiving, and I love to ski, but I don't think I could do that.

That's at Tuckerman's Ravine in NH, awesome X game like skiing.

http://timefortuckerman.com/

I go at least once a year!

I don't know if I could jump out of a plane!:eek:

steveincolorado said:
Don Strock

NJFINSFAN1......

Very similar to Corbets Couloir out by you in Jackson Hole. But much bigger and you hike for about two and 1/2 hours to get to Tuck's!

Earl Morall.The epitomy of a caretaker QB.After Griese was injured early in the perfect '72 season, Morall took the fins to the playoffs without a hiccup .Of course he had the Zonk to hand off to which helps.

Strock,Woodley,Stofa were better than some of the other QBs we have had.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
That's at Tuckerman's Ravine in NH, awesome X game like skiing.

http://timefortuckerman.com/

I go at least once a year!

I don't know if I could jump out of a plane!:eek:
It would be called suckerman ravine if I went down that. Jumping out of a plane at 17,000 ft is quite a rush. I'am looking forword to doing it again this summer. I like to ski, but mostly on blues and a few blacks. don't really care the the runs with speed bumps though. I can go from side to side pretty well to control my speed, but those damn bumps make for a really hard day.:)

I was too young to remember Woodley.
Strock mentored the greatest QB of all time. You gotta love him for that.

Remember WOODSTROCK?!?!?!?

Great combination.

Also Jim Jensen, the Qb who played every position but Qb. He was more of a Slash than Slash.

I'm very surprised more people aren't picking Earl Morrall. Seeing as how he single handedly saved the PERFECT season.

Ohiophinphan said:
Yuck, besides Morrall and Woodley, that list is filled with absolute crap. Except Feeley of course :)

Ohio Fanatic said:
Yuck, besides Morrall and Woodley, that list is filled with absolute crap. Except Feeley of course :)
Don strock won many a big games for us!

Back
Top Bottom