Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB?

Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB???

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 47 11.5%
  • David Woodley

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Don Strock

Votes: 104 25.6%
  • Earl Morrall

Votes: 58 14.3%
  • Scott Mitchell

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • Damon Huard

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • Bernie Kosar

Votes: 45 11.1%
  • Craig Erickson

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Brian Griese

Votes: 20 4.9%
  • John Stofa

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • A. J. Feeley

Votes: 27 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 5.2%

• Total voters
Strock and Morrall.

Hey what about trying Zach Thomas at QB??? J/K FishyPete. LOL

How the hell can 17 of you people list AJ Feeley as your 3rd favorite QB. I am convinced now, that there ARE people that smoke crack on this board!!

What no Rick Norton or George Wilson Jr.?
Man this is a tough choice, Earl Morrall the season saver, David Woodley who although he didn't have the great skills played with a lot of heart and desire and Don Strock the consumate backup who mentored the greatest QB of all time.
Honorable mention has to go to Jim (Crash) Jenson who drafted as a QB never played that roll but who was Mr. Everything else, Man was he fun to watch.
By the way great thread, makes you think of past heros.

There is a limit to 15 possible choices on a poll so that's why "other" is listed, for the Kyle Mackeys, the Dick Woods and the George Wilson Jr.'s. By the way I voted for Stofa, not as third best, for me that's Morrall hands down but third "favorite". I loved Stofa, the only guy, I think, who was traded out and then back and played QB both times.

The old timers have a disadvantage in these polls. Most posters have never seen them and only barely heard of them.

I wasn't around for a lot of the older QBs on that list so that leaves me with Brian Griese. We should have never cut him. Fielder should have been the one gone.

Damon Huard gets my vote. This is simply because Marino, Huard, Feidler and Feely are the only qbs I had a chance to see play. Also, Huard is responsible for some of the best Dolphin wins in recent memory. The come from behind victory at New England is one of my favorite Dolphin memories of all time when he was sacked 10 times, Marino threw 3 picks including two for touchdowns but Huard came in and led the Dolphins to victory in the last minute. His game winning drive against the Colts in Indianapolis in 2000 was a classic as well.

i agree with you

CashInFist said:
Scott Mitchell could have done well in Miami. He had a strong arm and we had a good pass protecting O-Line back then. He was my 3rd favorite.
Scott Mitchell, I start to see games of the Fins in the last super bowol (With Dan) and I see some films of Bob G. just I couldn`t tell things about the other Qb.....

I also like Hoard.....

Who in the H E double hockey sticks is voting for Feeley? It has to be either the youngin's or people screwin around. Right? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom