Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB?

Who is your third favorite Dolphin QB???

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 47 11.5%
  • David Woodley

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Don Strock

Votes: 104 25.6%
  • Earl Morrall

Votes: 58 14.3%
  • Scott Mitchell

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • Damon Huard

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • Bernie Kosar

Votes: 45 11.1%
  • Craig Erickson

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Brian Griese

Votes: 20 4.9%
  • John Stofa

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • A. J. Feeley

Votes: 27 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 5.2%

• Total voters
Yea I'm a youngster so I have heard of all the names and seen classic games with them, but I went with Fiedler. I was born in 83 so I mean what do u expect. Jay had his moments, and he's been more successful than any other Dolphins QB from my time on that list.

p.s. - Whats up with Feeley, alot of love on this poll.

My 3rd favorite Dolphin??? Hmmm, somewhere between my 2nd and 4th favorite I suppose?

Did anyone remember Steve DeBerg? He did a good job for his short stint when Marino was hurt.

Strock. No question. This is about favorites, not best.

I just loved the guy.

Some people mentioned Crash.......I'd not talk about him in a QB sense of the word since he only played he position sparcely. He was my favorite ever Dolphin, though.

Ohiophinphan said:
Just thought I would start a little off season poll on who was your third favorite Dolphin QB. Numbers one and two are clearly Marino and Griese in which ever order you would prefer but after that................
It's hard to pick Strock or Woodley because they made a good combo. If Woodley was havin' trouble with a defense you could put Strock in and watch the whole game take a different shape. I like Woodley, but I guess I have to go with Strock.

Kdawg954 said:
Yea I'm a youngster so I have heard of all the names and seen classic games with them, but I went with Fiedler. I was born in 83 so I mean what do u expect. Jay had his moments, and he's been more successful than any other Dolphins QB from my time on that list.

p.s. - Whats up with Feeley, alot of love on this poll.
Feeley sucks. Fiedler sucks just a little bit less.

CashInFist said:
Scott Mitchell could have done well in Miami. He had a strong arm and we had a good pass protecting O-Line back then. He was my 3rd favorite.

He was never the same after the throwing shoulder separation. His accuracy went to the trash heap. I liked the guy alot....I loved how he stood in the pocket and got NAILED, delivering the ball to Kieth Jackson....Who dropped the thing.:shakeno:

I will never understand how the Lions thought he could run the run and shoot effectivly.....That said, I'm glad I'm not a Lions fan :D

It was toss up between Strock and Morrall for me...if not for Morrall, there probably wouldn't have been an undefeated season. However, Strock played well for us in a time when we had serious QB problems and then tutored Marino for a couple of years...

Overall, you have to go with Morrall tho because of what he meant to the team's success...

FinFan71 said:
Damon Huard gets my vote. This is simply because Marino, Huard, Feidler and Feely are the only qbs I had a chance to see play. Also, Huard is responsible for some of the best Dolphin wins in recent memory. The come from behind victory at New England is one of my favorite Dolphin memories of all time when he was sacked 10 times, Marino threw 3 picks including two for touchdowns but Huard came in and led the Dolphins to victory in the last minute. His game winning drive against the Colts in Indianapolis in 2000 was a classic as well.

WTH?:sidelol: I Hope your being funny

I know woodley wsn't great but he did bring you to a SB, I thought he'd be higher in a poll like this.

nyjunc said:
I know woodley wsn't great but he did bring you to a SB, I thought he'd be higher in a poll like this.

Well, the issue is that another QB that wasn't a starter, Morrell, essentially was the reason for the perfect team at QB.

Another QB, Strock, was as much a reason for the SB run than Woodley was, as well, so, I think Woodleys position is about right.

There's alot of love for him, I personally rank him at my #4 fav.

GoonBoss said:
Well, the issue is that another QB that wasn't a starter, Morrell, essentially was the reason for the perfect team at QB.

Another QB, Strock, was as much a reason for the SB run than Woodley was, as well, so, I think Woodleys position is about right.

There's alot of love for him, I personally rank him at my #4 fav.

good explanation, I guess it sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom