Who needs to win to keep the Jets out of the playoffs?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who needs to win to keep the Jets out of the playoffs??

dolphinsguy13

Rookie
Reaction score
Just wondering which teams I need to be pulling for from here on out? I hate the jets and I will be sick if they make the playoffs!

Don't be surprised if they get in. Jets fans will taunt us all year.

Don't be surprised if they get in. Jets fans will taunt us all year.

No kidding.. I cant believe this.. The Jets fans will be all over this board on our ***** how the Jets are better than the fins.

I thnk Denver needs to lose for the Jets to control their destiny. If Denver wins I think the Jets will have to have help to get in.

Who cares if they taunt us? Remember it's the same Jets team who always chokes. Don't be surprised if they choke against Cincy.

if they do make the playoffs it will be because two other teams not playing starters and pulling guys after the first half. in the end Rex will still be crying.

if they do make the playoffs it will be because two other teams not playing starters and pulling guys after the first half. in the end Rex will still be crying.

Crying...as will you guys watching us in the playoffs. Congrats on the sweep.

I'm not going to cry because I expected Miami to be an 8-8 team. We're rebuilding. I don't really care that you're going to the playoffs because you won't do anything with Sanchez. I only care for my team, good luck in the playoffs.

Well, you watched us last year, not that it matters. Miami doesn't deserve the playoffs at all. We might as well have not showed up in the first half the past 2 weeks. The Jets do not deserve a playoff spot either IMO. It blows my mind that they are even still in contention. Unfortunately for the Jet's fanbase, Sanchez will blow it at some point. Whether it be next week, or in the super bowl, he'll blow it. That's not even being a Miami homer. You can't honestly say if Sanchez was in a situation where he HAD to lead the Jets down field for a TD in a playoff game, that he would do it. I'd put $50 down that he couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom