Who needs to win to keep the Jets out of the playoffs?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who needs to win to keep the Jets out of the playoffs??

The sad irony here is that some of our own fans actually wished for this to happen to preserve the undefeated season. I hope that gives you comfort while we're swatting away trolls all off-season lol.

I rooted harder for the Jets in that Colts game than any outcome all season.

Trolls mean nothing. Think big picture. Losing our distinction of only unbeaten team ever would have been devastating. The Jets aren't going anywhere in the playoffs with a rookie QB but they absolutely deserve to be there over us, with the best pass defense in the league compared to the worst in terms of YPPA allowed.

A great clutch result was Oakland nipping Denver in the final minute the week before. I posted about it in a thread on the main Dolphin forum that night. The Jets were deflated after blowing the game to Atlanta but that Oakland victory gave them a very realistic avenue, as long as they beat the Colts. Nothing else was extraordinary. I'm glad they finally woke up and realized it.

W/ Brady you always have a chance but that team does not have the look of one ready for postseason success.

35-7 against the Jags with Brady almost having a perfect QB rating? Yeah, you're done.

Back
Top Bottom