Votes: 1 2.0%
  • J.R Tolver

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Snoop Minnis

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Because he gets doubled and the two rarely does anything.

Chambers was missed on 7 deep balls for TDs this year. Let's say he gets 3, even with the all the other passes that were missed to Chambers he would have 1100 yards or so with 14TDs. And that's just if he were hit on three of those seven!

ok i got two issues to adress

1.) if wanny starts derrius thompson again this year i am becoming a patriot fan because there is no way thompson can get it done opposite chris chambers,

2.) how can anyone say chris chambers is not a #1 reciever i mean that guy has some serious hops and can fly to, and have you noticed that every year he just keeps getting better all he needs is a accurate quaterback, hes only had jay fiedler and brian griese to throw to him.
also i wouldnt mind haveing bruce i just dont wanna go broke trying to get him, but the rams may keep him anyway.

Chambers is a legit number 1 with a legit QB. I think with the improvement of the OL and a new vet QB, we should see improved CC.

I think a rookie like Clayton can start regarless of Wanny. Wade started as a rookie and Smith started last year as a rookie too.I can also see Rivers starting by midseason if there was an injury to the starter and I'd feel good about him taking over providing we get him.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by dolfan34

1.) if wanny starts derrius thompson again this year i am becoming a patriot fan because there is no way thompson can get it done opposite chris chambers,

Damn dood. You'd let a dumbazz move by an HC make you drop your fanhood to the Dolphins eh?

Don't let the bandwagon tailgate hit ya, 'cuz you can bet Wanny's gonna do something stupid this year (just like every year).

I have no control over what he does...none of us fans do...

Originally posted by Boone
Thompson & McKnight are good as gone....I voted free agent.

McKnight is as good as gone. Thompson isn't. Hell, he'll only be 27 next year. He just wasn't getting many balls his way.

yeah i know wanny does somethin stupid every year and i wouldnt be a pats fan if marino came out of retirment to play for them(knock on wood). but im just sayin it willl be no improvment if derrius is number 2 again.

Somehow I just dont see Thompson as the number 2 w/ Marino in his current position. The knock on Thompson was that he couldnt get seperation...and made mistakes in routes, etc. I still remember Marino exploding on the field if his receivers made dumb mistakes or didnt get open when they should.

I think the days of Wanny doing really stupid things are loonngg gone. There WONT be flecher or LB pick this draft.

It's hilarious that 53.85% of you guys picked a DRAFT PICK. Yet, 80% of you guys are in love(yes, love) with Phillip Rivers. So if nobody gives up a 1st for Ogunleye, you want a 3rd round pick starting? Funny..

Originally posted by dolfan34

Well, I'd give Wanny and Spielman a LITTLE credit. I think it's pretty clear that Thompson was a bust and will be cut outright, or asked to take a huge pay cut.
I forgot who wrote it, but I absolutely loved the comment (from Greg Cote?) about Thompson: "when he wakes up in the morning, does a safety come up and knock the toothbrush out of his hand?"

Originally posted by everardteach
Peter Warrick if he comes available and at the right price$$$$$$.

Beware players who put up big numbers in a free agent year. I like Warrick well enough (as a 'Cane fan, he scared the holy shiznit out of me at FSU), though, and wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in at the right price.

By the way, what's with all the discussion about Bruce? Is he in line to be cut? I don't think he's a free agent.

Thompson really sucks, because when Chambers was getting doubled against the Patriots he could not take advantage of his 6 inch height advantage on Tyrone Poole. How pathetic is that?

Back
Top Bottom