Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Ford

Votes: 53 67.1%
  • Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caroo

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters
Ford by a long shot. Better receiver (best route runner out of the entire group by far) right now, and far more potential than the others. Owusu would be a not too far distant second choice.

Carroo isn't even on the list for me.

Too many smurfs. Hoping we get parker back unless tempo can offset

One of them gets corkscrewed in the ground on the first catch he makes another plays like he’s wearing a red jersey in pads.

Anyone but Carroo. He left so many receptions out to dry on that field yesterday that it was sickening. The guy has no heart or drive to catch the football.

I don't agree on Parker having the most upside.

Parker is actually limited by his lack of physical quickness in short area, and poor leaping skills (unless he is in rhythm, expecting it, and has to make zero adjustments for the ball). Flat-footed and contested, he disappears and sometimes doesn't even make an effort. His lack of quickness in and out of breaks means that his excellent areas of the route tree are more narrow. He was advertised out of the box as the potential complete 1 WR. He's not that, and not anything against him. He just has a narrow range of what he does really well. Not overly fast. Not overly quick. Doesn't play exceptionally big. Not great and consistent separation. Really good at a few routes. But mostly doesn't play at 100 percent. Always injured and letting that affect his performance.

My take. Parker is a one trick pony and his trick ain't that great.

Classic Peter Principal dude in football terms. Lacks what it takes between the ears to be a PRO. Soft. Fragile. Anything but tuff. I have to assume the team has attempted to trade him but his perceived value has gotta be shockingly LOW. At this point in his career he's a "name brand" (based on his hype and draft position) but if you took that away -- no one would be squawking if the dude was flat out cut. At this point I think he's a wasted roster position.

Other than that.

Yea. He's great!

BNF

Corey Coleman just came available. Wouldn't mind looking at him.

we have a 6th receiver..his name is Mike Gesicki.

Somebody will pick up Coleman

I am starting to think they cut all of them and PS what they can. They roll with 5.

5 WR, 4 RB and likely 4 TEs.

2 QB

Miami is gonna have to hold on to extra bodies on the OL to start the year as well due to injury. Not sure if they are ready to IR Brendal or Larsen if they are close, they could just inactive them for a week or two. I believe there is a significant drop off from the top 8 so that is why IR is not gonna happen (again in less these injuries are severe to where they need 6 to 8 weeks)

My guess would be they initially hold 11 on the OL. With Young, Larsen, Brendal, Sterup (or Smith), Asiata and Matthews all being kept early on.

That’s 26 on offense week 1 . . . And 24 on defense with a dline that is gonna have to cut options like Malveaux and Woodard.

9 on DL still stands. No room for Langford and hopefully we can PS those 2 DEs.

Leaving 15 for the back 7 and tough decisions on special teams guys like Lucas.

Just no room for a 6th WR.
Interesting point......

Back
Top Bottom