Who should be under center for the dolphins next season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should be under center for the dolphins next season?

Who should be our starting QB next season?

• Fiedler

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Griese

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Sage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brunell

Votes: 37 69.8%
  • Garcia

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Warner

• Couch

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Rookie

• Total voters
M Burnell learning a new O, will he be as consistent, will the big Norv, have to regress his play book, will our OL be improved, we are a OL from the big dance as I see it. QB who is good as jay or slightly better is gravy IMHO.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
M Burnell learning a new O, will he be as consistent, will the big Norv, have to regress his play book, will our OL be improved, we are a OL from the big dance as I see it. QB who is good as jay or slightly better is gravy IMHO.

You may be right but, I hate my mashed potatoes w/out gravy...

I'm not sure how many different OCs Brunell has had so I can't judge his adaptability but, I sure would hate to find out about mid point next year that even with our new o-line cogs or new WR, that we are still hampered by an inconsistent JF.....Now, I may be wrong and Jay might be able to pull it off but, after 4 years, I'm not ready to give him another chance, not with out at least trying to upgrade the position if we have a chance to do that......

Originally posted by inFINSible

You may be right but, I hate my mashed potatoes w/out gravy...

I'm not sure how many different OCs Brunell has had so I can't judge his adaptability but, I sure would hate to find out about mid point next year that even with our new o-line cogs or new WR, that we are still hampered by an inconsistent JF.....Now, I may be wrong and Jay might be able to pull it off but, after 4 years, I'm not ready to give him another chance, not with out at least trying to upgrade the position if we have a chance to do that......

I not trying to defend Jay, we all know he has his faults, but has he had a good OL the whole time he's been here? If you search your soul you know the answer is NO. I'm not saying we don't need to upgrade the QB, I'm saying we need to start with the OL..that gets us an extra 4 points per game alone.

I agree with what you are saying to a degree, we always seem to have some sort of line issue, but, at the same time I'm going to have to point out the title of this thread...;)

Back
Top Bottom