Who starts at quarterback for the Jets this week? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who starts at quarterback for the Jets this week?

Since the Jets are now desperate, I'm hoping my least favorite Coach, Danny Crossman, has the special teams ready for all the fakes and stunts: on-side kickoffs, fake punts, fake field goals, etc. I expect the defense will get a healthy dose of 4th and going-for-it too, but I trust Fangio.

becton will be out for fridays game so that line will be worse
Don't know about that....that guy has been a major disappointment and seems to lack any motivation. The backup might actually care about doing his job...

Don't know about that....that guy has been a major disappointment and seems to lack any motivation. The backup might actually care about doing his job...
you probably have a point.

But it doesn’t really matter ya know

No seriously… how did someone who performed so poorly at the college level (just based on those stats, I never saw him play) get on a roster?
He's big; he's got a big arm; 4.7 40, started 3 NFL games, with decent late game drives (I mean, better than Herbert at that :lol: ), improved in his senior year. 3 years in Hackett's system, quite studious.

Not saying he's good, no, no, no...just trying to "seriously" answer your question : )

What those clowns failed to mention is the Jets should have done more to keep Mike White paired w Garret Wilson! My God, should have signed Gardner Minchew in March???? No let your best backup go to your archrival!! 🤣🤣
Go 🐬 🐬

Back
Top Bottom