Who starts at quarterback for the Jets this week? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who starts at quarterback for the Jets this week?

Come on. First it was 40-17. Wilson didn't shredd us. He basically just didn't look like crap. That game Wilson was 14/21 for 210 yards and didn't even throw a TD.

Also the game was 19-17 in the 4th quarter and then Miami's O imploded behind a 7th round 3rd string rookie QB who had never played a NFL snap before that day. First was the missed FG, which set up short field for a TD, then INT, that lead to a TD, then TO on downs lead to the last TD.
Ok, 40-17 but stop making excuses.

Ok, 40-17 but stop making excuses.
How am I making excuses? You used a bunch of hyperbole. Made up a score, saying Wilson shredded us, ect. Again I didn't make excuses I corrected you by using the real score of the game, Wilson's actual stats, that shows he didn't shredd anyone. No excuses, just explaining why we lost 40-17, very little of that score had anything to do with Wilson. Much more about the Jets D making our O their bitch in the 4th then anything Wilson did.

This tweet saying Rodgers had some influence on who starts is very interesting. Makes some sense. Don't see any other reason for Boyle over Siemian

How am I making excuses? You used a bunch of hyperbole. Made up a score, saying Wilson shredded us, ect. Again I didn't make excuses I corrected you by using the real score of the game, Wilson's actual stats, that shows he didn't shredd anyone. No excuses, just explaining why we lost 40-17, very little of that score had anything to do with Wilson. Much more about the Jets D making our O their bitch in the 4th then anything Wilson did.
Don't put words in my mouth either. I never said he shredded us. I said "he had one of his two good games." Other than the score, I did not use hyperbole.

This makes me nervous, as Dolphins teams in the past would make Doyle look like Jeeboo himself returned to Earth and became the QB. I know this year is different, but I still smell Philbin in the room, stomach gurgling from queasiness, whispering to me that we should take a knee before halftime, and that he can't find his underpant.

Back
Top Bottom